School

LYRIC'S P.O.V

We pulled into the senior parking lot of the hell hole. I grabbed my back pack and pulled up my shorts and hopped out the car (External Link). i searched to crowd of ratchet dick sucking ass kids and found who i was looking for. It was one of my crushes and her name is Demi. yep I'm Bi. i like boys but i just really attracted to girls, especially Demi. she's hawaiian and her body is BANGIN! Like her ass is colossal. i have a huge crush on her. i walked up to her and she looked beautiful as always. Demi is Bi too so I'm tynna make her my gf.

"Hey Lyric!" Demi waved to me  as i walked up to her and her friends. she waved bye to her friend and she walked with me to our locker which is right by eachothers.

" oh i see mommy trynna match me." i joked as i admired her outfit.

"that was just a total coincidence that we match, but it's cute." she smiled as she got her science books out of her locker. she got science for the first block and i got math. but we both got homeroom together so we walked there together. i sat at the seat in the middle of the class wit my crew: Laney,Jasmine,Brianna, Janiece, ray, prince, Leon, Prod and Roc.

"Roc get up." i said as i sat in my seat.

"why?" he questioned.

" so Demi could sit down." i said getting annoyed for explaining myself.

"why she cant sit somewhere else?" he said with an attitude.

"because i want her to sit by me" i said even more annoyed.

"well i dont want to get up." he responded getting louder.

"its ok Lyric i'll sit somewhere else." Demi said and walked away.

"you see wat the hell you did!" i scorned at him.

"i dont care. im not about to give up my seat for that gay ass bitch." he said stubbornly.

" she's not gay and she's not a bitch." i squeezed though my teeth.

"well i dont like her!"

"why you gotta be so got damn stubborn. you couldn't have gotten up to let a female sit down?"

" then where was i suppose to sit?"

"idk and i dont give a chillie cheese fries with a pepsi and chicken wings on the side!"

" i swear yall fight like yall a married couple." Janiece giggled.

" eww i would never marry this nigga" i looked at him like he was some type of rodent thingy.

"i bet yall both $50 that yall gon get married."

" you better give me my money now b/c i aint marrying that thing."

" so is it a deal?"

" yea." then we shook on it.

" da fuqq u mean i a thing?" roc asked getting offended.

" i mean i dont consider you as a human-being" i said slowly so he understood me.

"you wasnt saying that last night when you was on my dick screamin 'DADDY!'" he laughed.

"nigga dire un mot et je vais couper votre petite bite et le nourrir à mon chien!(nigga say another word and i will cut off your little dick and feed it to my dog!)" i yelled.

"comment diable voulez-vous savoir sa bite est petite?(how the hell would you know his dick is small?)" Leon asked mad. he speaks french too.

"j'étais juste deviner merde négro arrêt en supposant!(I was just guessing shit nigga stop assuming!)"