Welcome to the Gang

*LATER THAT DAY*

LYRIC'S POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I tempted to get up I was pulled back down. Then I noticed roc ------shirtless------ with his arms rapped around me. Then I remembered hours earlier and yesterday. I looked at the time. 10:43 AM. I didnt want to wake roc b/c he look so cute when he's sleep. But I had to. I shook him a little. He move a little and went back to sleep. I got on top of him with my legs on either side of him and i kinda, you know, bounced a little. then he blinked his eyes open. He saw me and smirked.

"Good morning." He smirked again. I swear a boy's sleepy voice is so fucking sexy! "Good morning, wake up" I said still on him.

"Why?" He whined. " b/c its 10:00 AM thats why" I said back. He closed his eyes again. I bounced again. He quickly grabbed my waist.

"Dont do that."

"Why?" I asked. He looked me up and down. Did I mention I had on nothing but a sports bra and some booty shorts.

"B/c your waking up my friend." He licked his lips and smirked. Then I felt his friend poking me in my area. Oh I tell you he was not small. I got off him and pick out what I was going to wear today *ON THE SIDE -------->* and went in the bathroom to freshen up. I came out with everyone in our room.

"What you guys doing in here." I said while drying my hands.

"It's your birthday and we're gonna celebrate with you. First by giving you presents!" Jas jumped up and gave me at box while putting a crown on my head. The crown had KING LYRIC written across it. I perfer to be king. I opened the box it was 2 pair of lebron, 2 funny shirts and 2 new beats by dre. Then prince gave a box full of iphone cases. Then it was Prod and Ray's turn. Prod gave me a Michael Jackson signed guitar and Ray gave me a Bob Marley signed guitar. By now I was in tears. These are THE BEST FRIENDS EVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave them all hugs. Then Roc came up to me. I wasnt expecting anything from him.

"U know I can't stand u but I got you a little something." And then he gave me a set of keys. "This is the keys to you new dance/music studios. You have one right here in Miami and one back in LA." At that moment I just jumped on him and hugged him. Resisting myself from kissing him. This was the best gift so far. He bought me not 1 but 2 dance/music studios. I got off him and straightend myself out. then Jada and Isaiah gave me a bunch of flowers. I gave them kisses.

"OK what do we got planned for the rest of the day and the beginning of my birth weekend?" I said all excited and shit.

"Well we're gonna take you out to IHOP for breakfast then he is planning the rest of the day." She said pointing at the door. Then Leon walked in. I feel like I aint see him in forever. Then Laney, Janice and Brianna came in after. I hugged them and they gave me my presents. Janice got me a bunch of panda shirts. Her and I both love pandas. Laney gave me some new Dr.Marten's and Bri got me a new laptop. Leon said he was gonna give me my present at breakfast. We left out the hotel and went across the street to IHOP. There was a whole breakfast set us for us and I was so happy. They did all of this for me. I love them so much. I was enjoying myself, finishing my food, then leon pulled out a big box. I smile and looked at him.

"Janice take the kids out side." Leon said to her. And they exited IHOP. Then he gave me the box and told me to open it carefully. I opened it and saw the new m60 machine gun. Then I screamed and hugged him. I've been waiting for my own gun since like forever. Every since he taught me how to use one I always want a machine gun.

"Okay put it away before u get in trouble for having a gun in the restaurant." Leon said to me.

"But you're the one who brought the loaded gun in here."

"It's not loaded."

"Yes it is I can tell the difference in the weight if its loaded or not."

"OK it is loaded. Unload it and put it away." I did as he said and we left. We dropped the kids off at my aunt's house and we to this abandon building. We walked in a room and saw Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran and Rihanna at a table with a bunch of goons. I stood there. this is the first time i saw my real parents and my step mom. i was shocked.

"hey sweety, we've been waiting for you." chris- i mean my dad said.

"i can see." i responded speechless.

"you do know we're you real parents right?" my mom said.

"of course" i said.

"hey momma and pops." laney said

"hey laney." they said not carrying what she said.

"oh so i dont get no love? ok"

"whatever laney we say you like last week." rihanna said.

"so why are we here." i said clueless.

"well...." leon started off, "we are in a gang. all of us except you and laney. we were waiting until you turn 18. and mow that you turned 18. you are apart of the gang. but first you to kill someone."

"why?"

"to summit that you are officallly in the gang."

"so you're telling me that jassy killed somebody?"

"yea. it was hard but i did" jas answered. i laughed. jas wouldnt even hurt a fly.

"so who do i have to kill?"

"he's right in here." one of the goons lead me in an all white room. i look at him. he was an ugly motherfucker.

"so why do i have to kill him?" the dude started going crazy and tried to escape.

"b/c this is the dude is the one that killed your parents and tried to kill you." at that point i got heated, fast. i ran and got my machined gun and set it up. then i took the tape off his face.

"please dont kill me. im sorry about your parents. i needed the money to feed my kids. they need their father. please i so sorry" he pleaded.

"nigga i dont give a FUCK about your kids. you aint give a fuck about my parents" i smacked the shit out of him.

"please no."he cried out one more time.

"pussy ass nigga" i whispered and started the gun. in 1.4 seconds 6 bullets hit him. one in his leg one in his arm 2 in his stomach one in his hear and on in his head. then after that the bullets just went all over him. i cut it off and wrapped up the gun. then i spit on him and walked out the room.

"u ok?" they asked. i realized i had a tear slide down my left cheek and some blood on my cheek. i wipe them both off.

"yea im good. now can we go celebrate my birthweekend?"

"leggo."

 SORRY IT WAS SHORT. NEXT CHAPT WILL BE LONGER. HEHE LONGER.