*2*

Please vote and comment !!

The rain only seemed to drown the students of Hogwarts harder as they attempted to enter the castle. Dahlia , who usually adored the rain, seemed to grasping onto Remus' arm for dear life, a constant mantra of "If I fall, you fall", making sure that it would not only be her the embarrassment would fall on.

Reaching the grand doors to the schools entrance, the girls and Remus rushed into the warmth of the usually cold entrance hall , quickly casting a drying charm over themselves. in an instant a chorus of pleasure erupted from the mouths of everyone in the group as they began to regain feeling in there toes.

"If I was out there for any longer I would've died of hypothermia and don't even tell me that I'm over exaggerating Lily" , marlene exclaimed.

"Honestly I'm agreeing with you Marlene" Alice replied. "I think that's the worst weather I've seen Hogwarts in ... well ever"

Dahlia shuddered at the thought " I do not envy those poor first years, there boats are probably filled with more water than people"

Remus chuckled as the group continued to walk through the doors " I don't think you can say much lia, what did u say the giant squid's tentacles felt like again"

"*Seriously!* I thought we were over that" dahlia looked around at her friends, each and every one of them with tears sprouting from there eyes , clutching there stomachs from the laughing.

"Honestly , some friends you are" dahlia huffed. "my trauma is a joke for you , you know I still have a suction mark from its tentacle"

"Aw my poor sister, you know we love you, but falling into lake on your first ever day at a Wizarding school will still be a memory I will cherish *forever,* its too good"

Feigning a tantrum , Dahlia began to walk away from her friends. She didn't mind the jokes about her escapade into the black lake, however the shocked expression on onlookers faces were too good for her not to keep the charade up.

However in an instant, Remus ran behind her trying to pull her away from the entrance to the great hall but was unsuccessful. A loud scream erupted from her throat as a wave of cold water crashed onto not only dahlias head but Remus' now too.

"PEEVES , I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FRIEND" dahlia exclaimed, a quiver in her voice as she leaned into Remus for warmth to only find him as cold and as wet as she was.

"Well ickle evans, as much as I do like you this was not my idea, I only obliged to there proposition" peeves giggled with amusement and with a bow ,he floated away from the scene, a scared look on his face at the thought of a livid dahlia evans.

From behind her she felt Remus' chest move up and down as he laughed at the situation. Soon enough both dahlia and Remus were laughing manically, many younger students passing them with wide eyes as the two fifth years grabbed onto each other in support.

Laughing along with them , the other girls walked over helping them regain some normality.

"Oh my god , I'm having flashbacks" Mary said, her hand to her heart.

"Oh my god" , the whole group said as they stared in shock at dahlia

"Guys, am I like covered in paint or something instead of it being water, no oh my god don't tell me it's piss, yep it's piss must be" dahlia thought out loud in a panic as her friends began laughing again

Through breaths Lily squeaked "only ting ur missing is the seaweed in your hair"

"Ha ha very funny , cmon dry me and Remus off, im getting cold again" dahlia replied with a unimpressed face.