𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

⌕ Amelia Williams

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲11 𝖬𝖺𝗒 1999

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲
11 𝖬𝖺𝗒 1999

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵
𝖲𝖺𝗇 𝖣𝗂𝖾𝗀𝗈, 𝖢𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝖺

𝗢𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝖲𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋, 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌, 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗎𝖻𝖾𝗋

Amelia Williams is an American born singer and actress. She first rose to fame for her role in 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗰𝘆 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝗦𝗲𝗮 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 that garnered massive notoriety. She went on to film numerous critically acclaimed roles that solidified her career as an actress.

In 2017,Williams announced her first studio album, titled '𝙈𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧'. The album secured her awards at numerous events.

Some of the recognizable accolades are: 𝘼𝙡𝙗𝙪𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩 and many more. The albums lead single 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 peaked at number 5 upon release.

Other songs gained similar success, namely 𝙚𝙭𝙚𝙨 (peaked at #7) 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙚 (peaked at #2) 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 (peaked at #3).

Ever since the pandemic, Williams has taken up vlogging to update fans on her personal life. Her channel has gained unwavering support, with viewers describing her honesty and humor to be "a ray of sunshine."

  In 2023, she dropped an album titled 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 which boosted her popularity. She continues to flourish and prove her worth.

𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀

In early 2018, the singer was romantically linked to actor Ross Lynch. They reportedly met on the set of  𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣: 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜, quickly growing a fond liking for each other. They were both spotted out on numerous occasions, which sparked dating rumors.

The two later confirmed their relationship by supporting each other at the Oscar awards in the same year. Their relationship came to an end in 2021 due to "work schedules that conflicted which resulted in low communication."

They have both remained good friends and continue to support each other.

The singer has been recently linked to F1 driver Lando Norris, which has sparked heated backlash.