𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1- 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

✯ 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦- 6 𝐀𝐦

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊✩°。⋆˚⁺

❝Shut up, you stupid thing!❞ Amelia whined as she shut her alarm off. She was dreading the idea of having to rush out the door trying to beat the LA traffic that she was inevitably going to get stuck in for 20 minutes. It was her routine.

She stared at the wondering why she thought directing her own movie was such a great idea. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 she thought to herself while replaying the moment she pitched the idea to studios.

Eventually, she got up to her feet and walked to her wardrobe, selecting a pair of pants, a Mickey Mouse shirt, and a cap before going to shower. She turned it on, examining the temperature before stepping into the shower.

She let the water run down her back, finding peace in the steam that felt like a warm hug comforting her before she had to start with her whirlwind of a day.

Everything started to blur into a haze afterward. The only things that changed were the things she decided to slip onto her body while in a constant repeat of actions.

She couldn't wait for filming to end. Sure, it was fun to boss people around and tell people what they needed to complete, but it was more exhilarating to spend time with her friends, attend parties, and support Trent at his football matches.

She loved being able to sit at her piano and letting every hardship and anxiety spill out into melodies and poems. This was what would roam her inner thoughts as she drove through the bustling city of New York to the filming studios.

It took her what seemed like an eternity to get to the studio, but she finally arrived. She left her car cautiously, being aware that a person with no life, otherwise known as paparazzi, would jump out a corner and shove a camera in her face. She was hoping nothing would leak, and if this project or any knowledge of it did leak, she was doomed.

She dashed towards the heavy metal doors and yanked them open with so much force she could've been mistaken for a bodybuilder. She crept in silently while flickering a light on, only to be frightened by Malachi Barton standing in front of her as if he was waiting for her.

❝Malachi you fucking scared me!❞ Amelia yelped while clutching her chest, recovering from the shock of the teenage boy staring at her like he was some sort of serial killer

❝Do you know where the chocolate fountain is?❞he inquired while tilting his head like a curious toddler

❝Go ask Ariana or something❞ she waved off while sighing tiredly

Amelia advanced to the dressing rooms, sending a knock on the door that read 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭 in beautiful gold writing. She heard a click come from inside before the door opened to reveal the beautiful brunette standing in her costume, ready for filming

❝How's my little Betty doing?❞ Amelia smiled brightly, making the 17 year old mirror her actions

❝Oh, I'm just super, except for when Malachi barged into my dressing room and asked me if I wanted to play Roblox,❞ she answered honestly while she and Amelia walked down the hallway together giggling