Before the Storm Pt.2

Strictly 18 +

Namsoon's Pov :

I had never imagined I would marry a criminal and be vulnerable under him, like this.

Naked.

Breathless.

I watched Si-Oh undress himself, throwing the bathrobe on the floor. His eyes going down my body, making me more conscious of my nakedness.

The moment I turned my body towards left and rubbed my thighs together to somehow cover myself, I heard him click his tongue in disappointment.

He bended towards me and looked into my eyes, softly.

I could write a five hundred page thesis on his mood fluctuations.

Si-Oh pushed me back on the mattress by my waist and palmed my breast, rubbing his thumb on my erect buds. I know he could hear the fluctuations in my erratic breaths.

' Don't ' He warned me.

' Do you....do you think I can't get my hands...out of a mere bathrobe belt ? ' I asked. His impact on me clearly visible in my stuttering voice.

' Then do it ' He challenged me, taking one of my nipple inside his mouth.

A loud moan ripped off me, making me lose the challenge right away. I had zero control over my body and mind.

' I want to taste your milk. ' He said, his lips brushing over my breast.

I burst out laughing under him.

' You ...You ' I couldn't control my laughing. He let go of my breast and looked at me, amused of my sudden change in behaviour.

' Men have no idea about a woman's body. Let it be basic physio or sex.  ' I mocked him, trying to not laugh at him anymore.

Dumb CEO.

Si-Oh looked at me, shook his head and then his lips curved into that arrogant smile I absolutely fucking hate on his face.

His hand slowly travelled up my chest and he wrapped his fingers around my throat. The smile wiped off my face as I felt a pressure on either side of my neck. I could breathe but my head was starting to feel light like a feather.

'I will show you one day how good I am at raw fucking you which will get you pregnant and then I will devour them. '

He pinched my nipple showing me what he meant and let go of my throat.

My back arched off the bed while I felt the blood rushing in my brain, both of them making me feel euphoric.

Si-Oh pressed him palm near my face and bended towards me, looking directly into my eyes.

' I don't want to have sex with you, tonight. ' He said, rubbing his thumb over my jawline.

' I want you to feel my love. I want you to feel how much I treasure your presence in my life. I want your soul and body to feel me, tonight. I know all of this is very new for you. ' He whispered close to my ear.

' And trust me, it's taking every drop of my control to behave.' He said, looking back into my eyes. He untied the knot over my wrists. The belt came off my hand.

Si-Oh got off me slowly, not breaking the eye contact and stood at the edge of the bed.

He took off the last piece of clothing on his body and I couldn't look at him anymore.

The thoughts of having him inside me started to fill my mind. I was getting nervous as seconds passed by.

Maybe I should run away.

' Have you ever touched yourself ? ' Si-Oh asked, making me choke on the whatever I was gulping down.

I am not a traditional woman, but he should have a basic decency. How could he ?

I frowned at him.

He smiled at me, taking his throbbing length in his hand. He gave it a tug and hissed in pleasure and pain, closing his eyes for a moment.

Si-Oh looked back at me and spitted over his palm.

What the fuck ?

Why would someone spit over themself ?

And there was the answer.

I was shocked as I watched him rub his saliva over his length.

Will he masturbate ?!

He was rubbing himself slowly. Soft moan kept passing out of his lips, as he got hard than he already was.

My core contracted and relaxed in desires. I couldn't take my eyes off him as he started to masturbate infront of me.

' Sp....spread ' I heard him stutter in a hoarse voice.

Before I could response, I felt him spread my legs and step back.

' Fuck ! ' He cursed looking at my leaking core. I might have already stained his sheets by now.

I tried to close my legs but he warned me through his eyes, so I decided to lay down the way he wanted me to.

Si-Oh began rubbing himself again, this time not taking his eyes from my legs for once.

His pace increased and he started to tug his length harsher and quickly.

' Ahh ! ' He moaned.

I watched him leak from the tip and he used it to lubricate himself more, each time.

' Namsoon ! Ah ! ' He moaned my name and my lower body clenched in needs.

His breathing was not under control. He was desperately chasing for the release.

And I would be decieving myself if I didn't accept, this was hot. 

Si-Oh took some of the pre-cum in his hand and let go of himself. His dick was twitching for a release..

He spitted back on his palm and looked at me. Then he suddenly slapped it over my vagina, making me jump back a little. The coldness striked against the throbbing warmth of my core.

Si-Oh rubbed it all over my labias and pushed two of his fingers inside me.

I moaned.

He pumped his fingers inside me for some seconds and pulled them out.

The sudden emptiness felt daunting.

But then I saw him rubbing the secretions coating his fingers all over his length.

He walked back towards me, standing between my knees again.

His dick was rubbing over my core and I felt something wet over my clitoris.

'Si-Oh please ! ' I begged. This was thousand times more torturous.

And I didn't had to beg for second time.

He aligned himself and slammed inside me in one go.