Drunkenly Tempting

Hidden within the shadows, all sense was lost between them. Even though they had fantasized of each other on countless occasions, imagining their lips, soft skin on muscle, the curve of one another's backs.

  And the taste. What did they taste like? The questions and images did not compare to this. Even though Spencer knew it was wrong, and that this should not be happening for a number of reasons, it was happening right now.

  He held the arch of her back, his other hand cupped the side of her neck guiding her in this kiss that should not be happening for a number of 

reasons.Tequila and several other drinks Olivia experienced that night lingered on her tongue as it explored his mouth, and he was too wrapped into what was happening to notice.

The crash of glass of a broken window and laughter in the distance from the party, cleared the fog of passion and lust, yanking them back to reality. Once his mouth broke from hers, Spencer couldn't help lick his lips to savor the taste of her. Olivia tasted much sweeter then any fantasy could have envisioned.

  Olivia buried her head into his chest, gripping the sides of his shirt and let out a drunken laugh.

Spencer glanced down at her, meeting her hazy brown depths, and he couldn't help but crack a small smile at the expression on her face as she proceeded to giggle in her drunken state.

"Wow." Liv leaned her face into his chest and breathed deeply, inhaling his scent, then looked back at him. "You taste as good as you smell.. and you smell REALLY good." She snickered again, loosing her balance and falling against Spencer.

He wrapped an arm around her, supporting her on her wobbly intoxicated feet. "Let's get you home."

She attempted to walk herself, but it was a losing battle and she let herself be supported by him.

"Nobodys home. Simone and Layla are probably crashing at Asher’s." Olivia grumbled, knowing her boyfriend was usually their first call in situations like tonight. 

Spencer hesiated at the mention of her boyfriend. Asher’s name triggered another reminder of what just took place being very wrong, no matter how much he enjoyed it. "Then let me take you to Asher’s."

"No!" Olivia shouted. She probably didn't mean to shout, but people don't really pay attention to their volume when they were drunk. "He'd kill 

me. He hates when I drink." She paused. "I hate it when I drink." Olivia grimaced, guilt sinking in.

She looked up at him, her face contorting her confusion. "Why did I drink?" She looked away from Spencer, and let out another drunken giggle. "Oh yeah. You know, you make me want to drink. It's weird."

Olivia stumbled, and Spencer almost lost his balance, but gripped her small body against his, to prevent either one of them falling.Unfortunately, they both hit the pavement, his body stretched over her. Her brown eyes met his own, and for a moment she looked completely sober, and beautiful. At that moment she wasn't his student, but a woman, and if he wasn't thinking clearly, and aware of his surroundings, he would of taken her right there.

The moment was broken by another buzzed giggle, as she gripped the collar of his t-shirt. "You know exactly what you want Mr.James. Already making your move. Just to let you know, I'm all for it."

Spencer moved to get off her, but she gripped his collar tighter. "Come on, you know you want me. I see that look in your eyes. You want me. So do it."

  "Liv…" He tried to coax her off him, cutting her off. "This game isn't cute anymore." He persisted. She let go of his collar and pushed him off her, at the sound of his rejection. She struggled to get up, but she didn't succeed until his hands wrapped her arms and pulled her up.

"Alright, I'm taking you to my place,” Spencer groaned, sensing this was the only option left. 

Olivia let out a small giggle, looking over at him.

"Still trying to get into my pants." She purred, causing him to roll his eyes. 

He lead her away, and once they were out of the view of the party, he felt himself shoved up against a building. She placed her hands on his chest, looking at him with a smile and a suggestive look in her eye.

"Olivia.." He attempted to choke out, but he lost his voice when he felt her mouth on him again, their breathing was the only sound heard on the campus as he felt her fingers tangle within his coily hair.

Any reasonable thoughts left him as she felt her run one hand over his chest, feeling the outline of his muscles through his shirt, and the other 

in his hair. He couldn't help the feeling of excitement that coursed through him as he 

gripped her hips and pulled her roughly against him, and giving in. Tasting her mouth, tasting that sweetness once again.

Olivia moaned against him, bringing her hand down from his chest. He let out a moan of his own when she grabbed him, feeling how much he did enjoy this moment. Olivia moved her mouth from him, her lips barely touching his.

 "You know, Mr.James, I like what I'm feeling here." She brought her mouth back to his, 

and let out a moan of satisfaction when he gently grabbed her breast. This wasn't a game anymore, this was passion, alone in the darkness. Her 

drunken state, his occupation, her boyfriend were just in the outside noise that couldn't touch what they had this very moment.

The beeping of a horn blared through both their ears, and they quickly broke apart. Both eyes went to the parking lot and realized they were right by it, a show for the world to see. Lucky for them, it was only the beeping of a car alarm, which acted just in time, because if it hadn't blared it's annoying sound, Spencer would of 

crossed that line he was determined not too, and would have taken her against the wall.

He gripped her arms before she could go for another kiss, and pushed her backwards, away from him."Olivia, We can't do this."

She looked at him with a look of confusion.

"Sure we can, we were just about too."

He hesitated, finding her swollen lips from their kisses, her hard nipples straining against the fabric of her shirt too appealing. But he needed to be level headed right now, since she couldn't.

"You have a boyfriend." He reminded her for what felt like the hundredth time that night.

"So?" She groaned.

"So? Don't you love him?" He probed.

"Sure." Olivia agreed with a shrug of her shoulders. "My dad cheated on my mom all the time. I understand why. Sometimes there's people you just need to feel." She reached for between his legs again, but he gripped her wrist.

"Olivia, no." Spencer rejected her touch.

She looked at him, her hands dropping to her side. Her eyes faded, but there was no annoyance or lust. She looked sick.

"Are you ok?" Spencer asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm just dizz-" Olivia didn't finish her sentence, falling against him.

 Spencer sighed heavily, grabbed her as she passed out against his chest.