Chapter 38

{Uhhh Creds to Shaunnah0 for helping me with this chapter}

Craig spent the night at Tweek's house. They were basically love bombing eachother for the rest of the night.

Craig's mom, Laura had been pretty worried. This wasn't like Craig, to just not come home at all.

He had a curfew that was around midnight, so for him not to come home at all worried Laura.

So, that morning Laura tried to think. Where the hell could her son be?

She thought about Clyde's house, but he wouldn't be there if Clyde wasn't there, and he knew if he and Tolkien were throwing a party, then he was probably at Tolkien's house.

But Tolkien's parents weren't home, so Tolkien couldn't have anybody but Clyde there.

Then it kind of clicked for her.

Laura was getting ready to go out and run some errands, and then she kind of remembered that her son had a boyfriend.

A boyfriend who lived across the street.

Before she left that morning, she went across the street and knocked on Tweek's front door.

After a minute, Tweek opened the door.

"Hi, is Craig here?" Laura asked.

Tweek nodded. "Yeah, do you want me to go get him?"

Laura nodded. "Yeah, I'd like that."

Tweek nodded again before going to get Craig and coming back with him.

Laura just stared at Craig for a minute. "Craig, why didn't you come home last night? You had me and your father worried." She said, obviously a bit annoyed at Craig.

"Oh sorry. I kind of forgot." Craig said simply.

"That isn't an excuse. How do you forget to come home?"

"I don't know, I was too busy spending time with my awesome boyfriend, Tweek." Craig said.

That made Tweek's face flush a bit.

Laura sighed, she couldn't deny the fact that they were cute together. "Just... next time call me when you're staying the night at Tweek's house. You have to come home, now."

Craig sighed and gave Tweek a kiss on the forehead. "Bye Tweek, I'll text you later." He said before going back home with his mom.

As they walked back the his house, Laura spoke up. "Your boyfreind seems nice."

"He's more than nice, he's perfect.." Craig said, he seemed dazed, which was weird.

"Well, what did you guys do last night?" She asked, as she was opening the front door of their home.

Craig went silent for a moment. "Oh, you know, stuff." He said simply.

Laura turned back to Craig. "What kind of stuff?" She asked.

"You know, just stuff."