2.) When he trails his lips across your skin...

2.) When he trails your lips across your skin, you'll be dizzy with it. Make sure to still keep your head on straight, it might take your breath away but everyone needs air at some point.

July, 2013

"Gaaah!" I squealed, horrified as I watched my drink splash all over a stranger's tshirt.

Ohshit this is so embarrassing. Can the ground just swallow me up?

I looked up to a pair of brown orbs glaring angrily at mine.

I backed away quickly and put on my best sorry smile, hoping he would get easy on me.

"What the fuck." he cursed through his clenched teeth.

I cringed at his clearly annoyed tone and started rambling nervously. "I'm sorry i wasn't watching where I was going and I think you weren't watching where you're going either."

His glare darkened. Yikes. What did I say?

I think you weren't watching where you're going either.

I gulped. Uh-oh.

"Are you blaming me?" he sneered and I took a few seconds to inspect his appearance. Cute, tanned, brown haired, brown eyed boy wearing a baseball shirt and pants. Oh and an angry scowl.

"Uhm. Yes." I said distractedly. Then I realized what I just said and quickly backtracked. "I mean no."

His lips twitched into a half smilr, a look of amusement dancing in his eyes. Okay, is he mercurial or something? I wondered. "You know you're not supposed to have that in here." he said, pointing to the cup I was holding which was now empty.

He's right. Food and drinks were not allowed here in the National Library. It's one of their strict policies. I'm lucky enough to get away from smuggling food here.

"I'm aware." I mumbled and find myself explaining to him. "But I got hungry and thirsty."

"And you couldn't just go out for a second and come back later?" he wondered incredulously.

"Time is gold." I quoted, shrugging. "It's my first time here in this big, palatial, magical place and I wanted to explore as much of it possible so I smuggled a sandwich and a soda here."

"Smuggled?" he echoed with a laugh.

"Yep." I said. "I really am sorry.' I apologized sincerely.

He looked surprised at my sudden change of pace and his gaze softened but he didn't say anything.

"Let me buy you a new shirt." I offered.

"A shirt like this?" He asked and I nodded. He snorted. "I don't think you could." he said and a wave of annoyance washed over me. Does he think I'm poor?

"Atleast pay for the dry cleaning then?" I tried again.

"Again, I don't think you could."

That's when I snapped. "Wow. Cocky much." I said crossily. "Well then, again, I am so sorry. Ciao." I added sarcastically and started walking away but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist.