After class

Class was close to being over. I waited for class to end, looking at the clock watching the minutes tick by. And with each minute i grow more and more excited to meet with the boy named jeffrey. As i watched the clock the bell rang with three loud rings. I practically jumped out of my seat. I grabbed all of my stuff and threw it into my backpack. As i was putting my stuff into my bag, i felt a soft hand on my shoulder.
"Maddie, so what do you wanna do?" He asked me in the, sexist voice i have ever heard.
"We can go to the plazza and get some pizza or ice cream." I said giving jeffrey ideas.
"That sounds great! Lets go!" He said getting all excited. We walked out of school to head to the plazza.
"So Maddie where do you live? Not to be weird or anything." He said laughing at himself.
"I like on oaksgate road. Where do you live?" I asked laughing back.
"Wait you live on oaksgate? Thats where i just moved too!" He said getting all excited again.
"We just had new neighbors move in! Are you apart of the Miller family ?" I asked him, getting excited as well.
"YESS!!! Oh my gosh! We live right next to each other!!" He held my hands as we both got extremely excited.
"Oh my gosh!! Yayyyy!!!" I said waiting for him to say something. He looked at me for a while. Just staring at me.
"What? Is something wrong?" I asked him starting to get worried.
"No, nothing is wrong. You're just beautiful. I know we just met but, you're amazing and extremely beautiful." He said continuing to look at me.
"Thank you, and let me say, you're extremely handsome yourself." I said smiling.
"I can help it, i have to do this." He stopped and grabbed my cheek. He looked at my lips, and i looked at his.
He slowly leaned in towards my face. Slowly and carefully, he pressed his soft, perfect lips against mine.