come on! help me!

Jeffrey practically dragged me up into his room. he opened the door I stood in the doorway i looking around at his room. his room had papers scattered everywhere and a guitar in the corner stood up against his bed.

"Jeffrey, what's all this?" I asked scanning through the papers. he looked at me with embarrassment.

"it....it's just some songs...songs that I write for myself. sometimes I write them about others, like people I love, you know?" he said holding my hand, doing the cutest thing ever. he blushed and looked down at our feet. I let go if his hand and lifted up his chin so he was looking right at me.

"you don't have to embarrassed about writing songs. I think its adorable!" I said kissing him on the  forehead. he kissed me back but on the nose. he smiled at me and went over to his guitar. he picked it up.

"do you mind if I play you a song?" he asked looking into my eyes with hope then at his guitar.

" always." he smiled and started to sing the song Steal My Girl by One Direction. as the song came to an end, i started to tear up but i wasn't sure why. He ended the song and looked up at me to see that i had been crying.

"what's wrong princess?" he asked holding my cheeks, with a worried look on his face.

"nothing is wrong. i just think that, you are the best thing that has happened to me. no guy would ever sing me a song." i spoke into his shoulder as we hugged.

" now, we came up here to unpack. lets get started." he gave me one of his suit cases and showed me where he wanted things.  we unpacked for about a half an hour when i picked up one of his shirts and threw it at him.

"hey!! what was that for?" he giggled and grabbed that same shirt and threw it back at me. we continued to go back and forth taking turns throwing the shirt at each other.

"okay, okay! you win!!" he spoke grabbing the shirt mid-air just after i threw it. i giggled at him. i stared at him as he continued to unpack. he looked up, i looked down and blushed.

"come on! help me! i need to finish." he said laughing, i laughed back, but not at what he said. i laughed because i couldn't believe that someone this good looking, and talented likes someone like me, who can kind of sing but not as well as he can.

"alright, alright. i will help you. we are almost done anyway." i laughed as he pointed out 4 other bags of clothing that still needed to be put away.

"i guess i have a lot more clothing than i thought!" he said grabbing my hand and shaking it though it was completely random.

"yeah, no kidding! we better speed things up."