Chapter 3

Alpha Lucas prov

Have you ever felt as if you are all alone without no one to go to, that's how I felt.My father taut me everything how to be a leader and how to except change,and now he's gone because of me.

He saved my life,like he made a promise to mom that he will keep us safe until the end,and now I will make a promise that I will protect and defend this pack with my life.

"Brother it's time to bury him"
"Alright Xavier"
Walking down the stair to where the pack waited felt like years.Everyone was ready so we began walking quietly to the grave yard.

Then we we reach a headstone that say Angelina Parker we stopped beside it and lowered the body of my father into the stone casket and covered the casket with the stone slab and I had four members put dirt over the casket.

"I would like my beta and sister in my office now"I linked the pack
"Yes brother sit both of you"
"What is it"Storm spoke
"It's about Derek I can't believe he killed dad and he is no longer a brother to me."I snarled

"Derek must be killed and stopped"
"Lucas you have seen what he did even a experienced werewolf could be killed"Storm spoke
"Well then considering moms killer is training him"Xavier spoke

"From now one the pack will train dusk till sunset for 2 months straight leading and advancing their fighting skills"
"Beta I would like you to assemble anyone 15 and up outside and training will begin now"
"Yes Alpha"

As soon as Xavier left I looked at storm and sighed
"Look I'm sorry Storm it's just that your my sister and I care about you a lot and I don't want anything to happen to you"
"I know Lucas you are just a protective brother"
"So I'm gonna let you be with your mate but if he hurts you I am going to hurt him"

"Thank you so much"Storm rushed over a have me bear hug
"Now go tell Landon..."
"Tell Landon what"
"That you are a part of the pack because I would never hurt my little sis"

"Thank you Alpha Parker"
"You welcome Landon now you two go outside and get ready for battle training."

Derek's prov
It's been a month since me killing my father and Sebastian has treated me like his son.
"Abby I want to show you something"
I loved my mate so much she was sweet and kind but they was a side of me that put me on edge.

I can't tell her that I kill for a living I just have to act like it was an accident or something yah that's what I'll do.

"Hey wats wrong you look worried oh it's nothin Sunshine"
"Sunshine"
"What it's my nick name for you because you are my sunshine and plus your wolf is called shimmer and is a blonde colored wolf"
"I love you Derek "Abby spoke
"I love you too sunshine"

"Follow me"
Shifting into my black wolf, Abby followed behind in here blonde colored wolf shimmer.Running around we stopped at a river and shifted.
"It's beautiful"
"Not as beautiful as you sunshine"

"Derek I want you to mark me as yours"
"you sure"
"Theirs know one Els I would like to be with than you"
Leaning over I ran my hand on her neck and kissed her full passion and made my easy to her neck before I sink my canines in and she shuddered before she smiled.

"Now you are my always and Forever even in death"

Storms prov
"Hurry up slow poke"I laughed through the mate link
Landon was a dark grey wolf with light silver eyes while I am a silver and white wolf.

"Finally you let me out"Echo spoke
"Sorry echo a lot has been happening,but I see that you are bonding with Landon's wolf"
"Yah Arrow is very kind and sweet"
"Okay well I'll chat with you later"
Then the link with me and echo went silent.

Leaping into a bush Landon stood their confused looking side to side before he whimpered.Smirking I launched myself at him rolling over,but instead he pinned me.kicking him off me I growled playfully before shifting back and Landon did the same.

"Where are we"
"Well my lovely mate we are at the one place my mother showed me and told me when I find the one I will get to share this place with him"
"It's Beautiful but you are far more Beautiful"
"A charmer is see"

"Well what did you think I was a asshole no love I'm like Prince Charming"
"Have you ever watched Cinderella"
"Um no"
"Then you should because a lot of mates like my father end with a fairytale but are destroyed because of one wolf"

Tears ran down my face at the thoughts of my mother.
"It's alright"
"I look just like my mother Landon,and she gone and now my fathers dead"
"Shhhh"Landon spoke before looking. Around.

"We have to leave now their are shaded blood wolfs"
Sniffing the are their were about six of them near.
Shifting we made our way back but the caught up.

Standing our ground Landon stood in front and snarled.Suddenly strange voices filled my head.
"Looks like we have a pair of mate"
"leave her out of this"Landon snarled vicious

"Oh really pup remember what we did to your family"
"Leave them out of this"
"What happened to them"
"Shut the fuck up!"
"We killed them just like our alpha killed you mother and our beta killed your father"

"Now we get to kill you two"
Two wolfs leaped forward snapping my teeth at the fist wolf Landon killed the second one.Thats when three leaped at my and one pinned Landon.
"Now watch your mate die"

Teeth and claws tore my body to pices u till I was throw and smashed my head into a rock.When I heard a howl and six members of our pack appeared my two brothers and four other members.

Then a pair of sparks were everywhere.
"Storm stay awake please I can't loose you I just meet you"

"Storm please sister stay awake"Lucas spoke
"She's loosing too much blood we have to get her to the pack house"

Darkness began to come in my visions and everything went black

End of this chapter guys and a lot of things have happened so yah will storm live or die