Chapter 4

Storms prov
I was standing in a forest next to a river.Where am I?I thought
"You my child are in the moongodess forest where you go when you die but you are still alive my daughter"A familiar voice spoke

Turning around I saw my someone standing their in a white dress with white shoes.She looked so familiar light brown hair and silver eyes wait a sec that's my mom!
"Mom I missed you so much"tears rolled down my face
"Hello storm I've missed you so much and you've grown up a lot"

Hugging her I smiled when I saw my father behinds her.
"Dad I miss you so much both of you"I cried running into his arms wanting this moment to never end.

"Storm"A sweet calm voice spoke
"Moongodess"I rasped
"Storm your time is not yet but come here"
Walking over to the goddess I stood in front of her when my mom stood beside her.

"Say your good byes storm you must awake but before you do I must do something"Placing her hand on my heart a light suddenly flashed and I stood their on fours not two legs.

My mom shifted into her wolf and spoke"you'll never be alone storm look in the water"
Glancing in the water my fur was pure white with silver blue eyes"
Shifting back everyone was fading away

"Don't go"
"Your awakening my child I love you"

Opening my eyes I heard a machine beeping and glancing over I saw Landon.
"Landon what happened"
"Storm thank goodness I thought you were dead and I wouldn't live without you"
"I would never leave you"

"So how long have I been out?"
"You've been out for a week because you hit your head really hard but the doc said you had no brain damage but you were unconscious"
"Your brothers have been with you but Alpha Lucas has been with you the most and Xavier would always say he loved you before he left"

"Oh that's nice of them I bet their gonna treat me like I'm fragile"I giggled
"Now love they care about you like I do but I love you to death"

That's when Lucas walked in

Alpha Lucas
Storm and Landon had gone out on a run to a special spot to were mom would show u sand I worried about her because of the Shaded blood and Derek.
"Beta Parker come in"
My brother walked in and their seemed to be an expression of worry on his face.
"Brother..."
"Xavier its Alpha Parker or Alpha Lucas"

"Alpha Lucas one of the patrols scented Shaded blood on our territory on the east side and it leads to were..."
"Storm she and Landon are in danger Beta I want you to organize a attack patrol you,Jeremy,Harley,Paris now outside"

Nodding. He rushed away and linked the group running down the stairs I was meet out side by the group and we shifted and ran following the scent trial of storm and Landon.

As we came up to the place my mom loved my blood ran cold.I smelled blood and a lot of it.Howling we charged forward.Growling I launched myself at a black wolf and sunk my teeth in his leg and heard a crunch and a snap as the bone broke.

When that happened the wolves retreated into the woods and I turned and saw Landon holding my sister covered in her blood.

"Storm no!"Tears ran down my face I could not bear to see my sister like this so I scooped her up in my arms and rushed her to the pack doctor.

Storms prov

"What time is it"I groaned thinking about having to move a single inch
"5:00pm why "
"Just asking and I've been in a bed for a week so"

"Alright now let's get you something to eat and then maybe I carry you"
"Really I love you so much Landon"
Scooping me up in his arms he carried me to the kitchen.

"What would my love like for dinner"
"Waffles please"i batted my eyes
"alright"

Few minutes later
"These are delicious"mumbling as I stuffed another waffle into my mouth
"You look like you are a chipmunk"Landon by rated out laughing as he fell to the floor

"I wouldn't be laughing it seems you have a bit of waffle on your shirt"I growled throwing a waffle at his face
"Oh it's on now love"

Grabbing as many waffles I could hold I threw them at Landon two hit him in the chest and one well right in the face.I rolled over laughing my face red.

My laughter soon turned into a grunt of pain.
"Love what's wrong"
"My skin feels like it's on fire make it stop"
"I can't love your in heat"
"cant you do something"

Landon looked at me with all the love in his eyes.
"I won't Storm if your not ready"
"Landon I love you and I do t want to loose you at all"
"Very well"

Picking me up Landon carried me to our room and closed the door behind us.