Prologue: Loss of spirit and self-confidence

The heroes are back at Disney Castle, and they're taking a break for a couple of days. But for a day, a friend of theirs is in his room, not coming out for a while. It's Sora. They got back from their last adventure, and their loss of not being able to save any of the students from the cannibals and killers really shattered Sora's heart. It broke his spirit, and his will to fight on. And after coming back to the castle, Sora shut himself in his room. He feels like he's a failure now. With King Mickey, he's talking to Donald and Goofy, and they're telling him everything that has happened. He sighs, and looks down. Just then, Queen Minnie comes back into the throne room, and they look at her. 

Minnie: Mickey, he won't come back. It's been too long. 

Donald: Sora needs to snap out of it! Doesn't he see that this is what Maleficent wants him to do?

Mickey: Donald, don't be too harsh! Besides, he feels like he failed. 

Goofy: Gosh, I wish there was something we could do for him. 

Minnie: (Sighs sadly) The poor dear. Those poor students died, and Sora feels like he couldn't save any of them. 

Meanwhile, in Sora's room, he's standing, looking at some target dummies. He looks at them as he holds up his keyblade. He swings, but misses his attack. He sighs.

Sora: I can't concentrate. 

He then tries again. But as he's about to swing again, Kenia and her friends suddenly appear in front of him, looking at him with sad looks on their faces. He stops, and sheds tears. He looks down. Just then, Kairi and Riku come in the room. They see him. 

Kairi: Sora?

Sora: (Sniffs, sees them) Guys. I just can't concentrate my fighting anymore. 

Kairi walks to him, and hugs him to comfort him. He hugs her back. Riku walks to them, and looks at Sora.

Riku: Sora, what's wrong? 

Sora hesitates, and looks down as he's really having a sad look.

Riku: I know. It's Kenia and her friends. You're suddenly missing them. 

Sora: It's more than them.

Kairi: What is it?

Sora: Kyle Reese. The firemen, Stackhouse, Oscar, Sam, Ripley's crew, and Nancy's friends and mother. It's my fault they got killed in the first place. If I'd gotten to them before dealing with Maleficent's monsters, they'd still be alive.

Riku: Come on, Sora. You had no choice. I know, we were there.

Sora: (Rubs his head) No. I should have gotten them to safely first. And Kyle, he got killed because of me. If I'd haven't put the fire out first, he'd be alive right now. 

He falls down on the floor, and sits there. Kairi hugs him more. Riku sighs at this. He's really feeling bad for Sora. Sora has really lost his spirit and self-confidence, and is feeling guilty. In the castle of Dark Illusions, the villains are watching them. 

Invader: So, Sora is feeling guilty, is he? 

Pete: Yes, that brat have an incredible sense of loyalty. 

Maleficent: A character flaw you obviously don't suffer from. The loss of those students' lives were just the beginning. Sora's friends are the end. I wonder how Sora will feel after his friends have been killed as, once again, he stands powerless to stop it. (Laughing)

They all laugh at this. Looks like they're getting another idea of making Sora suffer more. Is there any other way for Sora to regain his spirit? 

Here's the prologue of Kingdom Hearts: Tomb Raider (2013). Looks like the heroes are back at Disney Castle, and Donald and Goofy tells the king everything. Sora shut himself in his room. He tries to regain his spirit, but images of the students appear in front of him, with sad looks on their faces. He tells Kairi and Riku that it was his fault that they all got killed in the first place. They try to tell him it's not, but he's too sad to listen. And Maleficent and her minions get another idea to make Sora suffer even more. Will there be any hope for Sora? Find out on the next chapter. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.