BTLO5Y: The Inner War🌬

You know what is the most difficult thing to do in life? It's telling the person who you love the most that yes, you love them, you love them from your whole heart, you live for them, everything you do is for them. It's not only about your partner, it's difficult to say to your dad to your mom to your siblings or to the one who has made you the way you are right now. It's hard because the feeling of love is so special it's so unique, you feel injustice in portraying it in your words, when you love someone truly it becomes very difficult to convey or to articulate the feeling of how you feel about that person.

It may be easy for the authors who take out the pearl like words from the ocean like love for someone, but for a normal human being it's as hard as it is for me and you. The same was happening with Anika. How to say? How to tell this man who is standing right in front of her, holding yer by her shoulder and she keeping her hands over his chest, not concerned about the surrounding but was only looking in his deep eyes which has immense love, adoration and respect for her as a person, as his lady, as his love.

She always showers her love on him in different ways but it's time to level up things, how to tell him that she wants to be his wife, she wants to do all those things which a wife does for her husband, she wants to have her hairline filled with the vermilion of his name, she wants to have nuptial wore by him.

Their moment broke when again her phone started ringing, Shivaay came back to his senses, he was mesmerized with the beauty she is carrying today, well she looks pretty everytime but today ohh, they stood straight Anika bend to pick her phone, Jay was calling her, she looked at Shivaay and tried to say but words were not coming, she thought to herself

A: Why the hell I'm getting this nervous he's not going to eat me up for saying something like that

Still, no progress, so she gestures him that she needs to take this call and went away from there while he was standing being perplexed, why is she behaving like that, was she shy because she was wearing saree in front of him for the first time, he then hush-ed himself, what kind of reason is this? He then smiled rubbing his forehead, he can't deny the fact he is loving her more in this Indian attire, letting go of the thought and moving towards the main hall he too left.

~

Randeep was pacing to and fro in the kitchen, biting his nails when Gauri and Bhavya came, they looked at Randeep asking him

B: What's wrong bhaiya?

Deep:(cried) Ohh, what should I tell you, this girl is messing up everything

G: Who?

Deep: Queen, who else?

G: What did she do?

Deep: She is going to talk to Shivaay about....

The girls didn't let him complete his line and they began, being elated

G:(chirping) I know, I just want bhaiya to get to know it soon

B: Me too, although we know he would say yes but Bhabhi saying that she wants to get married will be thrilling

They kept on ranting about how happy they are and Randeep was bewildered to see them, he was petrified to see their excitement, "has everybody gone mad or what? "

Deep: What on Earth are you guys talking about? How can she get married to someone else?

G/B: What/Hein?

G: Bha.. What you just said?

Randeep told him about the conversation he had with Anika a few moments ago. Gauri face-palmed herself while Bhavya bangs her head.