Chapter 8

Please read chapter 7 before reading this chapter.

Last chapter didn't reached the vote Goal, also the number of reads is low.

Didn't you guys getting the notification or are you guys lost your intrest in this story. Then please inform me.

Please do vote guys!! I am spending so much time to framing each scenes and chapter.

Also number of comments too getting reduced chapter by chapter. So please do comment guys. It's an only way, you guys can communicate with me about the story. Then only I can rectify my mistakes in upcoming chapters.

Happy News!!
My first story "It Was You, Only You" have reached 25k+ reads. Thanks to the reads. If anyone of you didn't read the story yet, then please give it a try. It is a completed story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The movie from which I get the inspiration for this stroy is "Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal" starring DQ and VJ Rakshan. Just the story thread was taken from the movie, but the story doesn't has any relation with the movie.

Long chapter!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After few days, at the staff room

(Kavya (Samridhi) along with a boy was standing infront of the staff room. The boy's eyes was red and puffed due to continuous crying, while Kavya stood there with anger and irritation.)

Kavya: "Deyy summa summa azhuthittu irukkatha daa."

Boy: "Illa ma'a....m enna...la mudi...yala."

Kavya: (Placed her hand on his shoulder) "Pchh azhatha daa, naa irukken un kooda. Kanna thodachukko."

Boy: "Okay ma'am" (He said while wiping his face with his hand kerchief.)

Kavya: "Ma'am ellam vena akka inne kooppudu."

(Kavya was waiting impatiently there. That time she noticed a female staff who was standing infront of the staff room, with whome she has spoken earlier. She walked towards her.)

Kavya: "Ma'am Parvathi ma'am eppo thaa free aaguvanga?"

Staff: "She had asked you guys to wait here."

Kavya: "Ma'am it's been almost an hour ma'am."

Staff: "Nanga staffs unna maari vela illamma suthittu irukkuravanga kedayathu. Engalukku work irukku."

Kavya: "Atha theriyume" (She said sarcastically, while the staff glared her. Kavya then turned towards the boy.) "Deyy vaada namma chairman kittaye polam. Yen friends randu peru irukkan inga staffs aa, avangalukku ippo class irukku, illanna itha munnadiye solve panni iruppen."

(Hearing the word chairman, the lady staff stormed inside the staff room. As Kavya and the boy Started to move from there, Parvathi ma'am walked towards them.)

Parvathi: "Heyy hello!!! Ulla vanga randu perum."

(She said rudely and moved inside the staff room, while Kavya rolled her eyes and show her eyes to the boy to follow her. As soon as they reached the cabin, Parvathi took her seat with an attitude, while the duo stood at the door step.)

Parvathi: "Come inside, please don't waste my time!!" (The duo entered inside the cabin and stood infront of her.)

Parvathi: "What's your problem?"