~☆3☆~

...As you glanced down at the person who had been attacking you and realized it was a guy dressed in a girl's disguise...

Y/n : Taigo?

Taigo : (smirks) Hello Y/n.

Sakura : I knew you looked suspicious and one thing...in a fistfight, you don't use weapons.

Taigo : (looking up at him) You're a smart one. What's your name? (smirks)

Sakura : I'm not interested in sharing my name with strangers, but...
(crouching down and gripping Taigo's collar)
...let me make one thing clear: if you ever try to harm any of us again, you won't be leaving this place alive. And when you see your downfall, remember the name Haruka Sakura (releasing his collar)

Taigo : Sakura? Nice name. I like your confidence, but that ain't good. (smirks) Let's see who falls first.

(Taigo gets up and looks at you )

Taigo : (smirks) Ah, Y/n, always showing up at the perfect time, aren't you? I thought we taught you your place, but I guess you're tougher than I thought. They got lucky you're here to protect them.

Y/n : (you glare at him) Get out of here, Taigo. We don't want any more trouble. You're the only one who's fit and fine and apparently you can't take on all of us alone. Go help your sister and the other girls.

Taigo : (muttering) Akari...she's a disappointment. Akari! (Calling out)

Akari : Y-yes!?

Taigo : Move your butts quickly, we're leaving and I want to have a word with you.

Akari : (gulps) Y-yes.

(Akari then helps the other girls to stand up on their feet, groaning in pain from the fight.

As they were about to leave...)

Y/n : Wait! I need to clarify something for both of you... even if I weren't here, you wouldn't have been able to take over the school or the town. Remember the sign at the entrance: "Anyone past this point who causes pain, destruction, or holds evil in their heart will be purged by Bofurin without exception!" . It doesn't matter who it is, Akari-san. Bofurin will target anyone who brings harm.

Akari : (glaring at you) We'll see about that.

Taigo : Sorry to interrupt, Y/n-chan, but we'll leave now. And I swear, we'll never come back again.
(He smirks as they all walk away)

After they all left the place, the first thought that came into your mind was Kotoha.

Sakura : Are you-

Y/n : (before he could finish the sentence, you ran to Kotoha) Kotoha, are you okay?

Kotoha : Y-yeah, I'm fine.

Suo : (teasingly) My my, Sakura-kun, she didn't notice you at all.

Kiryu : (jokingly) Sakura-chan, you don't know how to approach a girl, do you?

Sakura : (grumbling) I don't care...

Y/n : (you then interrupt his talking)
Thank you, Sakura! Thank you for saving me and Kotoha.
(You bowed deeply, showing him respect, and he was surprised by your sudden action)

Sakura : (starting to blush) Y-you don't have to do that.

(As you looked up, the first thing you noticed was his eyes)

Y/n : (leaning in for a closer look) You got pretty eyes, Sakura-kun.
You have heterochromia...

Sakura : W-what are you talking about?