Mr. Jenkins

In winter's cold embrace, a wealthy family goes about their daily lives in their secluded mansion nestled deep in a dense forest. The snow covers everything, creating an eerie silence that seems to echo their every move. One fateful day, an unexpected visitor arrives at their doorstep as they go about their routine activities.

The doorbell rings. Juan, the maidservant, opens the door to find a well-dressed man standing outside.

Juan led the man into the living room and gestured politely for him to sit down on the plush sofa

Juan led the man into the living room and gestured politely for him to sit down on the plush sofa. As he did so, Juan noticed that the man didn't seem to do any talking or react to anything around him. Curious, Juan decided to tell Lori about their mysterious guest.

"Lori, would you please make some tea for our guest?" Juan asked, pointing to the man on the couch. "He hasn't said anything yet and I think he might be more comfortable with a warm drink."

Lori nodded, her eyes narrowing slightly in suspicion, but she complied. She walked over to the kitchen and prepared the tea leaves and hot water before brewing it perfectly

While Lori was making the tea, she was startled by a loud noise coming from the living room. She left the tea and rushed into the living room, only to find herself alone. Her heart raced as she heard a dripping sound above her and suddenly a large drop of saliva landed on her forehead. Shuddering, she looked up and her eyes widened in horror as she saw the man dressed in black transform into a terrifying creature.

It had four legs and a face turned upside down with blank black eyes. Its form was grotesque and unnatural, its limbs twisted and powerful. It had just finished devouring Juan and now turned its attention to Lori, lunging at her with incredible speed.

Lori let out a bloodcurdling scream as the creature's razor-sharp claws tore through her clothing, drawing blood as it tried to hold her.

As the creature made a vicious attack on Lori, tearing into her abdomen with its sharp teeth, she let out one last agonized cry before her lifeless body went limp. Blood and guts splattered everywhere, painting the floor and walls in gruesome patterns.

Hearing Lori's screams, James and Agnes rushed to investigate. They found the horrific scene and were immediately filled with fear. Determined to protect his family, James grabbed a shotgun from a nearby drawer in the hallway and went after the creature.

Agnes, trembling with fear, was left to guard the master bedroom where Martha, now heavily pregnant, rested. She couldn't help but worry for their safety as she heard James fire shots at the relentless monster.

It seemed impossible to defeat the creature as James continued to fire at it. Despite being hit several times, the monster didn't die. Instead, it regenerated its wounds, leaving no trace of the damage inflicted. With no other option, James charged the creature in the hope of ending its life with a well-placed shot.