Shiva Jinn/Shiva Skywalker

Name: Shiva Jinn

'Adopted' Name: Shiva Skywalker

Title: Jedi Padawan (Eventually) Jedi Master (Eventually)

Alias(es):

Scarlet Witch

Little Witch

Weapon of Mass Destruction

Child

Harbinger of Chaos

Child of Chaos/Daughter of Chaos

Last Child of Chaos/Last Daughter of Chaos

Chaos Touched

One of the Most Powerful Force Wielders in the Universe

Species: Human

Status: Force-Sensitive (Child of Chaos).

Born: Darkhold Castle, Mount Wundagore, Dathomir

Home:

Nightsister Lair, Dathomir (Formerly)

Tatooine (Currently)

Occupation:

Droid Mechanic (Currently)

Date of Birth: 50 BBY

- I know Obi-Wan was born in 57, but I am going to imagine him slightly younger by 32 BBY, instead of him being 25, he'll be 20. I don't think it changes too much.

Age: 18 (32 BBY (TPM(E:1))

Cast: Elizabeth Olsen

Master: N/A

- Unlike Anakin, Shiva will not have a master straight away as she is significantly older than he is (and they were cautious about Anakin being trained at 10 for being too old), instead, she will go back to Dathomir, specifically to Mount Wundagore and The Darkhold Castle, following the events of Phantom Menace, mostly to deal with her grief and to learn from the sisters, however Yoda will invite her back to join the Jedi Order as Eno Cordova's apprentice. Eventually. (Likely because of her connection to the Force, and her getting stronger with the sisters and them wanting to keep an eye on her)

Family:

- Note: I adjusted Palpatine's birth by + 2 years just to make the ages make sense, but I don't think it makes too much difference. And - 2 years for Qui-Gonn.

Zoxsu Palpatine (Mother; deceased)

- B. 70 BBY