#1: He Cheats On You (Grayson)

Your boyfriend Grayson Dolan was in California for Digifest and he was coming home later tonight. It was around 3 pm and mrs. Dolan left the door unlocked for you so you can go set up a nice dinner for him. He's been gone for 3 months and you've missed him like crazy.

You drove over to his house stopping at the grocery store on the way back to get some candy and food grayson likes. A few minutes later you pulled into his driveway and walked in.

"Cameron are you here?" You called.

There was no response but it sounded like some scattered footsteps coming from above you. You shrugged it off and walked into their kitchen removing the candy, food and card you got him.

"Shh!" You heard from the stairs.

"Cameron is that you?" You called again. (A/N: cameron is the twins older sister)

there was no response.

You left everything on the counter and began walking up the stairs. You walked down the long hallway and went into her room.

"Cam?" You whispered.

You peeked in her bathroom still not seeing her. You walked out and noticed Ethan's door was open but Graysons door was closed. You shrugged it off and walked back downstairs getting the balloons and candy from downstairs and walked back upstairs to set it up on Grayson's bed.

"G-grayson?!" You screamed dropping everything on the floor.

"Babe it's not what it looks like!" He shouted.

Just then a girls head popped up from under his blanket.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" You shouted.

"Look my flight landed a little early and-" he started but you cut him off.

"How could you?!" You began crying.

"Babe." He said but you pushed him away.

"Don't talk to me ever again." You whispered and ran out of the house.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this first imagine, I'll probably do another one like this but with ethan! Please vote and comment! Thanks!
Kirsten💋