#7: Getting Caught (Grayson)

You were dating grayson for about 6 months now.
--------
You were laying on your bed watching Friends on Netflix when you heard a light tapping noise on your window. Smiling, you knew it was Grayson. Every so often, he would throw rocks at your window and then climb up once you pulled over your curtain. You tip toed over to your window sliding it open. "What are you doing? It's 1:35am! Everyone's sleeping!" You whispered. He began climbing up the tree. "I came to see my girl." He smiled. You always blushed when he called you his girl. He crawled through your window and brushed himself off. "You need to be quiet." You whispered. "Baby girl, I'm not sure if you'll be able to stay quiet with what im about to do." He smirked. You but your lip as he roughly pushed you on your bed. He began kissing your neck, finding your sweet spot under your jaw as he always did. "Mmmm." You lightly moan. "Baby this is only the beginning." He whispered against your neck. He slid off your jeans and rubbed you while you made out. You let your hands get lost in his long locks, earning a moan from grayson. "Sweetie are you asleep?" Your dad said opening the door. "Uh.." you said awkwardly sliding out from under grayson. "What is going on here?!" Your dad screamed.  "It's okay really dad calm down." You said running over to him. "GRAYSON!" Your dad screamed trying to get past you. "RUN!" You yelled as grayson crawled out from your  bed jumping out the window.

~~~~~~~
Heey please vote and comment some suggestions!
Kirsten 💋