#2: He Cheats On You (Ethan)

You were spending the day at your boyfriend Ethan's house snuggled up in a fort you made in his bedroom. You had his laptop with popcorn and candy while watching Netflix.

"Babe im getting tired." Ethan mumbled already half alseep.

"You can go to sleep baby."

You whispered running your fingers through his brown hair. He put his head on your chest and snuggled in and before you knew it he was passed out. You stopped the movie you were watching and put on Pretty Little Liars. A few minutes later, you found yourself beginning to fall asleep. As your eyelids got heavier, Ethan's phone binged making you jump. You ignored it trying to go back to sleep but it binged again.
And again.
And again.
You squeezed out from his grip to go check who it was. You didn't want to be nosy, but it might have been an emergency since his phone beeped 4 times.

His screen read: Savannah💓(4) iMessages.

You burrowed your eyebrows.
Savannah?
He doesn't know a savannah.
Then you remembered he has a cousin named savannah and there really close. You felt bad going into his phone but you should have that privilege. I mean, your his girlfriend! You then realized he never told you his password...

You put Ethan's thumb up to the button unlocking his iPhone you quickly went into his messages.

From: Savannah💓: Baby I want you

From: Savannah💓: Baby I need you

From: Savannah💓: Come over?😉

From Savannah💓: You know I can make you feel better then y/n ever could👅💦

You didn't know what to do.
You knew he was cheating on you. Cousins don't say this stuff.
You began shaking Ethan crazily.

"What's wrong babe?" He mumbled rolling over.

"Get up!" You yelled.

"what?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Who the hell is SAVANNAH?!" You shouted.

"Wait did you go on my phone?" He asked his face going pale.

"YES I DID! WHO IS SHE?" You shouted now in tears.

"She's nobody." He whispered.

"BULLSHIT ETHAN! YOURE CHEATING ON ME ARENT YOU?!" You cried.

"It was a mistake I promise!" He begged.

"You are such a pig ethan!" You whispered.
You threw his phone down and quickly got out of the fort.

"Goodbye." You whispered slamming the door.

~~~~~~~~
Hey hope you enjoyed this imagine! Please go check out my books and always vote and comment what you thought and some requests! Thanks
Kirsten💋