#3: Periods (Grayson)

You and Grayson have been dating for about 2 weeks and have been getting along great. "Hey y/n wanna come over?" Grayson asked over the phone. You thought before answering because you were on your period and you were embarrassed. "Uh I'm not sure.." You started. "Come on I have your favorite ice cream!" He said, you could practically see him smirking. "Okay I'll be over." You smiled. You took a bag and threw some pads in because you weren't comfortable with tampons yet.

You hopped in your car and drove over to Graysons house. "Hey princess." Grayson kissed your forehead as you walked in. "Hey." You replied softly. "I already made you your ice cream." He smiled handing you a large bowl. "You're the best." You smiled kissing his cheek. You soon finished the ice cream and he grabbed your hand leading you upstairs to his bedroom. "It's so hot outside." He said looking out his window. "I know right, it's really sunny." You added. "Hey let's go swimming!" Grayson smiled. You're stomach automatically dropped. Swimming? You can't go swimming while your vigina is literally a bloody Niagara Falls. You sighed trying to think of a quick excuse. "I don't have my bathing suit." You lied. "Here, use one of Cameron's I'll be right back." He said, quickly running out of his room. You fiddled with the hem of your shirt knowing you were going to have to tell him. "Here." He said handing you the bathing suit. "I actually can't.." You began. "You don't know how to swim?" He asked siting down. "Why?" He asked putting a hand on your thigh. "I have...an issue." You said slowly. "What issue maybe I can help." He soothed. "Trust me you wouldn't understand." You lightly laughed. "Come on you can tell me anything babe." He said grabbing your hand. "Well... I'm on...my period." You whispered. "Oh...oh gosh uh I'm sorry uh do you want like a heating pad or pills or candy?" He ranted turning red. "No no gray im fine." You laughed. "Oh okay." He whispered. You smiled and watched movies for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~
Hey hope you enjoyed please vote and comment
Kirsten 💋