CHAPTER -18

*Unedited chapter, read at your own risk*

After the sudden invasion of Russian mafia , the security around them increased tenfold.

But after a few days , it felt like the Russian mafia had lost into thin air, there was no trace of any attack even the  dead bodies of their soldiers went missing.

While after seeing no movements from the other sides alessandro and Nikos discussed that it would be better to return in the confinement of their homes.

So nikos's as well as Alessandro's family departed from the safety hideout . Alessandro returned to Italy with his family , and increased the security around his mansion and his family.

The security was so tight , that every nook and corner there was a guard assigned.

Though it was a little overwhelming for everyone for not having privacy , but the conditions as so that they have to choose between privacy and security, which none liked to be honest.

So now they were seated at their car heading  towards their home sweet home  . The frown can be seen on everyone's face or more precisely on their children's face , which their parents choose to ignore.

Soon they arrived at their home and as soon as they entered , guess what happened?

Ok let me tell,

The former son of  Italian mafia and Roman mafia was seated at the couch , with a glass of wine , looking no less than their nightmare.

They all stopped and started at them. Alessandro and Isabella looked at each other and gulped knowing why they are here and what hell they would unleash upon them.

"GRANPAAAA....." the tensed atmosphere was cut by Lavinia's loud shrill.

She wiggled from Aziel's arm who quickly put her down , knowing only she will be able to save them.

She ran over to them almost tripping over but they catched her before she could hurt herself.

Enrico was the first one to get to her , she jumped in his arms and hugged him, and he spinned her around while peppering her face with kisses.

She giggled and repeated the action, totally unaware of the raging face staring at them with jealousy.

" how's my little dolphin doing? Did you miss your grandpa , huh sweety?" Enrico asked while tickling her.

She nodded furiously while laughing and trying to stop him from ticking her.

Then her gaze when to her another grandpa who was pouting there , looking a hell lot of jealous.

She quickly put her arm out towards him so he could save her from the tickle monster.

Marcello on seeing the opportunity dived into it.

He scooped her from enrico's arn who in turn glared at him but was royally ignored.

He twirled her around and peppered her face with kisses. She giggled and played with his hair , Alex too came hopping and jumped on enrico's arm who *whoomped* and acted as if he was hurt but Alex lightly tugged his beard making enrico glare at him playfully and fakely bite his cheek.

Alex squeaked and tried to shove his head away.

" naughty kid" enrico said and tickled Alex who tried to stop him but honestly infront of enrico he was looking like a cookie dough.