Chapter 50: Reunions

Outside Tartarus (3rd Person Pov)

Nyx clapped her hands, causing everyone to turn their heads towards her.

Nyx: Bravo, brother! That was an amazing display of power.

Y/N: Thanks.

Nyx frowned, then walked up to him, grabbed his cheek, and tugged on it.

Nyx: What's with that nonchalant reaction?! Your older sister just complimented you. Show more appreciation!

Y/N: Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! Thank you so much, dear sister! Your compliments mean so much to me!

Nyx: Hmph!

Nyx stopped tugging his cheek, then turned away, pouting. Issei nudged Akeno.

Issei: Hey, does Y/N have a sibling?

Akeno: I don't believe so.

Issei: Then who is this woman?

Nyx looked towards the pair.

Nyx: I'm Nyx, a primordial and the personification of the night. I'm also the older sister of my dear little brother Theodorus, or as he goes by now, Y/N Theseus L/N.

Rias: A p-primordial?!

Nyx looked at them blankly.

Nyx: Is that so surprising? You've been around my brother this entire time, who was second to Mother Chaos.

Rias: Yeah, but with Y/N, we knew him before we found that out. Here we're just outright meeting a primordial.

Nyx: How strange... Anyways, how do you do, Belfast?

Nyx turned to Belfast, who bowed to the primordial.

Belfast: Lady Nyx, it's good to see you again.

Nyx: I owe you some thanks, Belfast. Your actions helped aid my brother to regain his memories and power. You've served him well.

Belfast: Oh, it was nothing, my lady. I was merely doing my duty.

Hestia: Y/N?

Hestia walked up to Y/N, who was looking at the Blue Rose Sword with a frown on his face. Y/N lifted his head, seeing his mother walk up to him.

Y/N: Mother.

Hestia: Is everything okay?

Y/N: I'm fine. It's just, upon holding this sword, not only has my power drastically increased, but some of my memories have come back to me. With that, I have this eerie feeling every time I look at this sword.

Hestia: Eerie? Is everything okay?

Y/N: Yeah, everything's fine. It's just, I feel like someone is purposely hiding their presence from me!

Y/N threw the sword away as it whizzed past Kiba's face before lodging itself in the gate to Tartarus.

Issei: Whoa! Are you throwing it away?!

Y/N: I know you're in there, so show yourself!

While everyone else seemed lost at what Y/N was talking about, Rias's peerage soon caught on to who Y/N was addressing.

Xenovia: Wait, did he instantly catch on to that woman?

Kiba: It seems he did.