Home is Where the Heart is

The next morning, Gary awakened with a groan and a yawn. He inhaled the scent of his partner... wait a minute. Two forms were on either side of him. He tried to sit up, but he was pulled back down by big hands. He made a small noise as he hit the mattress with a light thud.

   "Johnny...?" He whispered. The Scot hummed tiredly. "Simon...?" He whispered again. The Brit hummed groggily. Gary gasped and shot into a sitting position. "You're home?" He asked while trying not to panic.

   "I'm home, Bug," Simon responded in a gravelly voice.

   "B-B-But you were-"

   "I know, luv, I know."

   "You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Gary said a bit louder.

   "That's what Johnny said."

   "You... You... I hate you." Roach didn't mean it, but his heart was hurting. He'd thought he'd lost his Simon again. The thought alone was too much to bare. He felt scarred lips against his.

   "I never meant to hurt you, Bug, promise," Ghost softly assured him. That made the redhead cry. He leaned forward and sobbed into his partner. Soap sat up and hugged him from behind.

   "We're all together, Gare," he mumbled into the crook of his neck.

   "I can't deal with anymore stuff like this. Not while I'm pregnant..." Roach sniffled.

   "I understand, Bug. And I'm not goin' anywhere anymore. Not when I have you both," Si replied, before planting a tender kiss atop Roach's messy hair. "Now c'mon, let's fix this rat's nest of yours, yeah? We might as well get up."

~~

   After the three men got up, Soap headed to the kitchen to fix breakfast. Simon lead Gary to the bathroom to fix his hair.

   "So... Um... Have you had any... cravings yet?" Simon awkwardly asked as he gently brushed his lover's hair.

   "I mean, yeah. But it's very weird..." Gary replied sheepishly.

   "How weird?"

   "Well... I've been craving... dirt..." That statement made Ghost pause.

   "Dirt?"

   "Mhm..."

   "Well, now I've heard everything," the Brit chuckled.

   "Oh, hush. I've been holding myself back from it."

   "Why?"

   "Because it's weird!" Roach exclaimed.

   "Woah, relax, Bug. I'm not judging you."

   "Well, you should be."

   "And why's that?" Simon couldn't help the grin that spread across his face.

   "You sound smug," Gary pointed out with a slightly annoyed huff.

   "Can't I ask questions anymore?"

   "Fuck you."

   "Maybe later."

   "What?"

   "What?"

   "Simon, I swear to god. You're gonna kill me."

   "I'd rather you fuck me."

   "Jeezus fuckin' Crisp. You're just as bad as Johnny..."