Chapter 3: Confused love

Lameehas POV

"Abba? What happened? Is everything okay?" I impatiently say as I enter the car. "My lamb, before I tell you,promise me you won't freak out?" " I promise" I say,knowing I probably will freak out, I'll just have to hide it. "Ammi is in the hospital. She fainted earlier and her blood levels are really low. The doctors say it's probable nothing, but they want to keep her there for a few days, just as a precaution." I stare at my Abba. I didn't just hear that,did I? "Did you see her yet?" "Jee I did, she looks okay, she's quite optimistic. There is something else I need to tell you..."

"Abba, I can't stay by them!?! I'll stay home alone,just please not there." "Darling, I know it's hard for you since he lives there,and it's awkward between you'll, but I really can't stay at home. If I don't go for this trip,I'll get fired,and it's too expensive to take you with. Your Ammi will also need company from time to time. Please, for me?" Sighing at defeat, I finally decide to agree. Guess I'll be spending the next too weeks with my crush and his family. Alhamdulillah for everything, I tell myself.

~~~♡~~~

Assalamualaykum Darling, how are you? I'm so glad that you're here!" Says Auntie Sofia. She's always so smiley and enthusiastic. "Waalaykumsalam, Alhamdulillah and you?" "Alhamdulillah as always." She replies. "Jazakallah for having her here,it's such a huge help." Abba says, with a greatful smile. " "The pleasure is all ours, and don't worry, she's in good hands." Abba smiles, and then bids me farewell. Ya Allah please, don't make these 2 weeks go slowly.

"Lameeha, let's get you set up in the guest room, and would you like to eat anything?" "Thats sounds good,but no Jazakallah, I had lunch about an hour ago,I'm still full. Are we going to see Ammi anytime soon?" "I can take you as soon as your bags are inside if you want?" "That would be amazing."

~~~♡~~~

"Ammi?" I call,as I enter the hospital room. I'm quite nervous,my Ammi never fainted before. "Oh, Lameeha Darling,your here. Now before you stress,I'm totally okay. But I will have to stay here for a few days, so get comfy at Auntie Sofias." I laugh at my Ammis choice of words, she's trying to make me happy by 'sounding cool'. "Jee Ammi, I will, and I'm glad your okay,but where is Zayyaan staying?" "He will stay at the creche, since he's a bit too small for Aunty Sofia to handle,also you won't be going to school until Abba is back." "Jee Ammi,but wh-"

"Lameeha?" Called a deep voice. It better not be who I think it is." "Can I come in?" The voice calls again. And yes,I was right. It's him. "Ye-es?" I reply,stuttering. Why can't I speak like a normal person when I'm around him? "Ammi sent me to come fetch you, there was an emergency at work,so she got called in." We were now out of the room, because my Ammi had fallen asleep. "O-oh, okay...l-lets go." As we walk, it's awkward and silent. He lowers his gaze and keeps a good distance. This man just keeps getting better. Were about to enter the car when he stops me and says "Would I be a gentlemen if I didn't open the door for my lady?" And with that he opens the door.

HE SAID MY LADY. OH MY ALLAH I AM BLUSHING SO HARD. I CANT MOVE. IM GOING TO SUFFER THE NEXT 2 WEEKS. "My lady, get in the car, it's cold out here." Woops. "Oh uh Sorry." I get in the car and face the window,but he still notices me blushing. All he does is chuckle to himself at the sight of me being a tomato. "Are you hungry or anything? Or do you want ice cream. I can get you some om the way home."he asks,I see a hint of sincerety in his eyes. "No Jazakallah,let's just go home."

~~~♡~~~

"Wait so, your staying in the same house as Zaheer,for a whole TWO WEEKS?!?" I explained half the story to Layaana. She's going to go crazy when I tell her about him opening the door for me. " Jee Auntieee, didn't you understand that already. " "I did, but I still can't believe your okay with this whole thing. How's your mum doing btw?" "She's okay,they just keeping her in the hospital to monitor her. She should be out in a few days." "Sorry,but I gotta go read Maghrib, then eat. Talk later okay. Assalaamualaykum." And with that I end the call. I grab my musalla,it's so soft and honestly the place where I feel the safest. People in life come and go, but I only need Allah to be happy.