#6 Tent

Gwen's Pov:

I'm not sure why I decided to take Esme's tent down. I guess I was just bored and could tell that she didn't know how to. So, when she left, I just went over and started to take it down.

"What are you doing?" a voice suddenly asks, making me turn around with a piece of the tent in my hand.

"Taking down your tent" I tell Esme who is standing with her arms crossed looking confused.

"Who said I don't know how to take it down?" she says, looking at me, putting her hand on her hips.

"Well if you did you wouldn't be avoiding it, love" I tell her putting the tent rod in its bag. Then walking to stand in front of her crossing my arms.

"I am not avoiding it" she says very clearly lying

"Ok then take it down" I say, stepping aside, pointing to the half taken down tent. She just looks at it then to me and back to the tent. She walks up to the tent and tries to fold it up with the polls still connected.

I try to hold back my laughter as the girl sits there and tries to take the tent down but just end up dying of laughter anyway.

"Ugh fine I lied I don't know how to take it down now stop laughing." she tells me looking defeated.

"I know love, I just wanted you to admit it." I say still trying to calm my laughter down.

"Ughh can you just help me" she says throwing her hands in the air.

"Ya ya" I tell her, walking towards her.

"Grab the poll and pull it out of the tent" I tell her pointing at one of the polls she does as I say, and I do the other one.

"What do I do with this?" she asks waving the poll around

"Take it apart like this and then put it in the bag." I tell her, taking my own poll apart then walking over to the bag and throwing it in, she follows behind.

"Good, now I think you can fold up the tent yourself" I say, crossing my arm nodding my head towards the tent that is now lying flat on the ground.

"And what if I can't," she suggests, crossing her arms, smiling.

"Oh, really you don't know how to fold a tent" I say moving closer to her, crossing my arms

"I mean maybe not" she says making me take a few steps closer to her

"Mmm '' I mumble, taking a few more steps closer now standing directly in front of her. I look at the nervous girl before leaning down to her ear smelling a scent of vanilla

"I think you can do it." I whisper out softly into her ear before pulling back, looking at her in the face which is now a dark shade of pink. I just smile down at her before turning around and walking away.

I walk over to Alex who is standing by his car smoking a cigarette. I reach my hand indicating for him to hand me one. He just looks at me like I'm dumb.

"Bro hand me a fucking cigarette" I tell him annoyed by his stupidity.

"Oh, so she does speak." he says pulling out a cigarette and lighter, giving them to me, I take them.

"What the fuck does that mean?" I ask putting the cigarette to my lips, lighting it, then taking a drag.

"I mean you have hardly spoken to me or Em." he tells me, taking a drag from his own cigarette.

"I didn't really talk to Emilia, and you've been busy sticking your tongue down her throat." I tell him, taking a few long drags from my cig.

"Ya well you didn't talk to me like at all when we were swimming you were more worried about Esme." he says taking one last drag from his cig, throwing it to the ground turning to me crossing his arms.

"What the fuck does that mean." I ask, annoyed.

"That means you quite literally stared at her the entire time and then kept giving her boyfriend dirty looks" he tells me chuckling.

"Well, I don't like him, and I was not staring at her, plus you were making out with your girlfriend the enter time, what do you want me to do join y'all." I tell him, taking one last drag my cig then throwing it on the ground, handing him the lighter.

"Whatever you want to tell yourself." he says, rolling his eyes, putting the lighter and cigarettes in his pocket.

I just rolled my eyes, ignoring him turning to look at Esme only to see that she in fact could fold the tent and put it in the bag. She is now laying on the air mattress sprawled out like a star fish just letting it deflate under her.

"You're doing it again" I hear Alex whisper, making me turn to him.

"Shut the fuck up." I say, punching him in the arm, then walking off.

"I mean you punched her boyfriend in the face" he yells after me making me turn around to face him, still walking away.

"In my defiance he deserved it." I yell back, shrugging my shoulders, turning around heading back to camp.

What was the point in all that? I question myself, confused, not really caring that much and just decide to go gather everyone so we can leave.

thank you for reading hope you enjoyed, let me know if there is anythis I can do to make it better. extra chapter because this one also kinda short <3

Words: 951