#2 truth or dare

Gwen's Pov

I'm not Shure why I suggested truth or dare. I normally suggest drinking games or something along those lines, but I noticed that not all of us are drinking alcohol. So, truth or dare seemed reasonable. 

We are all sitting by the fire roosting marshmallows. We agreed to make some s'mores before we played the game.

"So, who's going first" I hear someone say from the right of me. I look over and see Alex with his gf Emilia on his lap. these two are always clingy when they hang out. It makes being there third wheel a bit awkward, but it's better than being at home, so I put up with it.

"I'll go first" I hear someone say to my left which is where Noah is sitting. he seems cool I only meet him once before, when he dropped off Emillia at Alexes house. 

"0k, Em. truth or dare?" he says looking over to her everyone follows his lead and looked at Emillia. she has her arm around Alexes's neck and seems to be thinking on what one she wanted to choose.

"Umm, I'm going to start with truth." she says smiling. 

"Have you ever been skinny dipping?" Noah asks her with a big grin plastered on his face.

I hear a little giggle come from across from me. I look toward the noise only to see Esme trying not to laugh. she has this look on her face that just tells you that she knows something.

"Maybe." Emillia answers with a red face, and in that moment, Esme starts to die of laughter unable to keep it in anymore. 

"Wait when, it wasn't with me." Alex says trying to figure out when this happened. which ends up just making Esme laugh even harder. Emillia shoots her a look that causes Esme to calm down a bit.

"Oh, um it was fever ago don't worry about it." she says looking to him smiling innocently.  "Hey Gwen, truth or dare?" she asks me quickly changing the subject.

"Mm, I'll go with dare" I said to her a bit surprised she asked me. we don't really talk even Tho I'm with them all the time me and her have never really had a real conversation.

"Oh, shit I didn't think of one." she says giggling 

"So why did you ask?" Alex asks her, causing Emalia to look at him shrugging her shoulders.

"Em, I have a dare that you can use." Esme says making Emalia look over to her.

"You can ask her may." she says to her before looking back at Alex and whispering something in his ear that makes him laugh. I just ignore them and look to Esme.

Esme just rolls her eyes before looking to me about to say something but stops once she realized that I am looking at her. she looks down at her hands and starts to fidget with them. I just continue looking at her. 

The light from the fire lit up her face perfectly, showing the light shade of pink that covered her cute little noise and cheeks. when she looked back at me and saw that I'm still looking at her. her cheeks turned a few shades darker than they were before but instead of looking away she looks me decently in the eyes. 

she smiles, revealing her dimples perfectly. when I smile back at her, her cheeks turned even more of a darker pink. 

suddenly I hear someone clear their throat making me look over to see who it was just to see Noah looking back and forth between me and Esme giving a questioning look.