Chapter 18

Offroad POV

Offroad sat at the table on campus smiling at his phone like an idiot. He and Daou had an amazing past few weeks and today they were going to go look at venues. After speaking with the wedding planner she had just figured that we would contact her once we figured out a date as she had begun working on the other projects. She had narrowed down 3 venues for him. Offroad had asked if they still needed to invite everyone to the reception and Daou of course answered yes which made Offroad annoyed but whatever.

"Gross you in love makes me sick," Bank said to Offroad.

"Maybe you should try it sometime," Offroad said, sticking his tongue out at Bank.

"I'm good," Bank laughed but it slowly faded as Bank began to fiddle with his pen. "Have you spoken to Ton? He wants to come home"

"No," Offroad sighed. He had texted his friend here and there just letting him know he was alive and well.

"You know punishing him for someone else's actions is kind of what has happened to you your entire life," Bank said. Sea's loud mouth had apparently filled Bank in on all the details that had happened.

"I know okay! I know, but he still did what he did, Dean is still pissed which means DJ and James are as well. I want him home but I'm not going to put him in harm's way." Offroad said exhausted from this conversation.

"Well, maybe we can make a deal?" James' voice called as he appeared at the side of the table with Sea.

"Thanks but no thanks," Offroad said as he began to pack up his belongings, sending Daou a text to inform him James was here. Offroad knew if he didn't tell him and Daou pulled up and saw him it would be even more messy.

"Where are you going?" James asked.

"Daou is on his way to pick me up to look at venues," Offroad said as he got a text from Daou that simply read -Ok-.

"Ohhh that's so exciting! What places are you looking at?" Sea asked, squeezing in next to Bank.

"I don't know. We are meeting the planner nearby and going together." Offroad told him.

"Have you thought of what food you are going to serve?" Bank asked.

"Are you sure you are even going to make it down the aisle?" James laughed sitting next to Offroad.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Offroad asked.

"James cut it out, that isn't funny," Sea growled at his brother.

"What accidents happen?" James laughed.

"Yeah like your fucking conception asshole," Offroad said not hiding his annoyance at all. "Why is he even here?" Offroad looked at Sea.

"My father needed to sign paperwork since he pays for my college about the whole punching you in the face thing and that if I mess up once more before the end of the semester I will forfeit all my credits on expulsion." Sea sighed. "Fuck face tagged along."

"How else am I going to see you without that dog following you around?" James said attempting to wrap him around Offroad but out of nowhere Daou appeared twisting his arm so quickly and violently Offroad could hear the bone snap as his other hand covered his mouth so the screams wouldn't be heard.

"You were fucking warned," Offroad heard Daou growl into his ear. Offroad had noticed the other man he assumed was DJ was standing next to Daou scowling at his brother. Daou ripped James off the bench and threw him to the ground at his brother's feet.

"You fucking prick!" James screamed holding his arm with a clearly broken wrist. "Just wait until my father hears about this!"

"Why wait?" DJ spoke, James' eyes went wide in shock as he now noticed his brother standing there.