CHAPTER 1

Prologue

Xiao Zhan is an only child and comes from a rich family. His father was a governor and because he wanted to expand his connections, he decided to marry his only son to the grandson of the richest old man.

While Wang Yibo is a bartender at a famous bar. He is the type of person who is not interested in wealth, all he wants in his life is to be able to do what he wants and to eat every day is enough for him.

Zhan is engaged to someone he has never met. And today is his wedding

"Marry me and I'll pay you however much you want, name your price"

"This bar is not for the mentally ill"

***

Xiao Zhan is a playboy, but he has a reason why he does that, while Wang Yibo doesn't like to socialize with other people except his friend and in order to study he has to work so he can pay for his tuition. Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are both in  high school and attend the same school but they don't know each other.

What if one day while Yibo was working as a bartender at a famous bar, a man approached him and proposed marriage. Will he agree? and what will happen to the quiet Wang Yibo when his path crosses with a man who likes to be silly and talkative.

.....

The night before Zhan's wedding, he talked to his father.

Zhan: "Dad, do you really want me to get married? Are you really not going to change your mind?"

"Xiao Zhan, we've talked about it and I won't change my mind" replied his father who was busy reading papers. "But I'm only 17 and I'm still studying. Do you think it's right to force me to  marry someone that i don't even know?" Zhan asked angrily. "I make you live with my money, so I know what's best for you" His father replied that he didn't even look at him.

"I don't need your money" Zhan's father stood up and was about to slap him, but he suddenly remembered that Zhan was getting married tomorrow. "Why not continue?"  Zhan asked. "Go to your room before I hurt you"

"I hate you" Zhan said and ran to his room and locked it. "Aaaaahhhhhh I hate you so much!!" He screamed. When Zhan left, his father called their five bodyguards. "Watch him and don't let him go out of his room" He ordered them. "Yes Sir"

Elsewhere. Wang Yibo had his phone off for one week  and he was busy being a bartender even though he was only 17, he was allowed to work at this bar because the owner is also his friend even though he is older than him. "Yibo, really don't need my help with your studies? I can pay your tuition as long as you work here every night even if you're late, it's okay, I think you're lucky because many customers come here who are always looking for you even if you don't talk to them." Yibo didn't answer and just continued  what he was doing. "You know we were given a mouth to speak"

"I'm at work" He said sparingly. "But I'm the owner you're talking to"

Yibo: "I'll think about your offer, can you leave now? I'm working, unless you want to pay me even if I don't do anything"

"You have such a bad attitude, that's probably why you don't have any friends"

Yibo: "I have friends, but if no one wants to be friends with me, I would prefer that so that my life is quiet"

Zhan's circle of friends (Gc)

Zhan: Guys, I have a plan tomorrow

Haoxuan: What? you're getting married tomorrow

Zhan: Who's getting married? do i agree?

Jili: You. No but your father agreed.