CHAPTER 5

While Zhan was dancing, he couldn't take his eyes off Yibo, who was busy at the bar counter. "Is he straight?" Zhan asked Yibo's friends who were with him on the dance floor. "We don't know, why don't you try asking?" Jiyang suggested.

Zhan grinned and approached Yibo. "Grumpy husband, why don't you join us?" Zhan asked, but Yibo seemed not to hear him. "Husband, are you straight?" Zhan asked, causing Yibo to finally look at him. "If I say yes, will you stop bothering me?" Yibo asked. Zhan shook his head.

"No, hahaha, I'll break your belief that you're as straight as a ruler" Zhan said, moving closer to kiss Yibo on the cheek. Yibo, taken by surprise, couldn't react immediately, and by the time he came to his senses, Zhan had already walked away.

On the dance floor, Yibo's friends exclaimed "Wow! You had the guts to do that to him!" But instead of responding, Zhan gave Yibo a seductive look. Yibo, on the other hand, glared at him as if looks could kill.

An hour later, Zhan approached the counter to ask about Yibo, who was nowhere to be seen. "Bro, where's my husband?" Zhan asked a bartender, who raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Husband?" the bartender asked, puzzled. "Mr. Wang."

"He left an hour ago."

"WHAT?"

Jiyang: "What happened, Zhan?"

Zhan: "Yibo went home without telling anyone."

Woodz: "I told you, he's hard to tame."

Zhan took out his card. "Can i have the bill, please?" he asked, handing over his black card. "Half million." Zhan wasn't surprised by the amount, but when the cashier asked. "Sir, do you have another card?" Zhan frowned. "What did you say?"

"Sir, the card you're using is blocked." Zhan's eyes widened. "DAAADDDD!!!" he shouted, handing over another card, but it too was blocked. After trying five different cards, all blocked, he looked at Yibo's friends.

"We have two choices" Zhan whispered. "What?" Woodz asked. "We run out without paying, but we'll get banned here, or you guys lend me the money, though I can't promise to pay you back as soon as possible" Zhan said. "I'll pay 300,000," Woodz offered. "Do I have a choice?" Jiyang added. "Fine, I'll cover the remaining and charge Yibo for it."

"Yeah, that's a good decision after all he is my husband" Zhan agreed

After settling the bill, they left the bar together. Now, Zhan faced the problem of finding a place to stay, as he had no money left for a hotel. In the end, Yibo's friend paid for the hotel, but when they tried to book a room. Zhan's name was blacklisted.

Now, Zhan was furious with his father. "I will ruin your reputation" Zhan whispered to himself.

Zhan returned to the bar and Yibo's friends followed him "Zhan, do you want to sleep at our place or should we take you to Yibo's apartment?" asked Jiyang. "No, I'll just stay here, you guys go home first" said Zhan, and went inside the bar. But instead of leaving, Yibo's friends followed him again.

On the other hand, when Yibo arrived at his apartment, he didn't sleep and just stared at the torn marriage certificate. After Zhan left, he came back to get it.

"What is that man thinking, doing this, and how did he get my papers to get a marriage certificate? And I don't think this is fake" Yibo said. and turned to the picture on the table. "She's the only one I want to marry." he murmured, picking up the phone to call, but no one answered on the other end; it had been like this for days.

He sighed. "I need to get a divorce from that man before she arrives here" Yibo said while looking at the marriage certificate.

[Send message]
"I miss you, if you have time, please call me."

Elsewhere. When they got inside they sat down. And just be quiet while thinking about what to do next.

"Zhan, what if Yibo forces you to get a divorce?" Jiyang asked, to get the attention of Zhan and Woodz who were deep in thought

Zhan grinned. "Honestly, this is the first time I've encountered a person who doesn't like me, because whether it's a girl or a boy, they like me. And I don't give up that easily, especially when I found someone who didn't like me at first, isn't that exciting?" He paused. "I'll make him madly fall in love with me" He added determinedly

THANK YOU FOR READING IT 🥰 💚 ❤️