Humain

She wake up having me behind her legs.I don't know what made her so shocked as if she didn’t  seee like this ever before..She's my entire world.I can kneel down in front of her even for days if she want me to..I cancelled the party with my friends for the second time.All this time i planned party only for her.My friends wanna meet with her, they wanna know her but i think i'm forcing her now..She needs more time..i can wait. "Humain" she call me in shock as if she can't believe i'm here...i touch her nose with my forefinger to make her realise she's really seeing me."Bid naslednik" i tell her while lowering my gaze."i need water"she breathe hard."just a second Princess" i go downstairs to bring her water..There's lot of questions in my mind.
What's bothering her? What types of past trauma she had which still make her paranoid like this..Of course i can't ask her any of the questions right now.I have to find out by myself..All i need to do is keep her safe now.
"Hiba?Are you sleeping again?"
"No." her soft tone make me concern about her even more.
"I want burger"
"It's midnight Princess but if you want one there's no way i can't get you one" i say to her this time making eye contact.She's trying to look for something in my eyes and i'm damn sure she find what she looked for.
"Wait i'm calling Fin"
Fin is one my friends brother. He's like a brother to me..
"What for?"
"For your burger ma'am"
"No need,i changed my mind.I'm going to sleep again..You better sleep too You're up till last night."
I skipped my sleep last night for working on a recent project and also preparing the party theme.It was for her so it needed to be special.
I should sleep but i can't leave her alone after seeing her like this.
"Okay, but if you need anything just text me a dot (.) i'll be here in a minute you know?Sleep well Princess." i petted her hair and touch her cheek with my palm.She is looking breathe taking even after having a panic attack "
God!!This girl...