Humain

I left her in the restaurant as she told me.she is in semester break so as far as i know her friends are outside the city but she told me she's meeting with someone. 

Who could it be?

I noticed she didn’t carry her notebook today.I didn’t get the chance to read the rest and i can't Leave it without reading. It's all in my mind since i read it #rentfree.

So I went to her apartment without her presence. It's illegal, I know, but I had to and I don't even have to worry about the fact that if she comes suddenly cause i left a tracker in her bag without her knowing. It's not because I don't trust her,it's because I need to keep my girl safe.I can't let anyone give her another horrible day.

The day I had to show up to her because I found her in a condition I could never imagine seeing her like that. She was all covered in blood, her dress was in horrible condition, it was like she just had to fight with someone.I didn’t get the chance to check the surroundings but I told my people to look up on it. I took her straight to the hospital and guess what? The blood she was covered with was not her and Fin told me they didn't find anything suspicious there except the blood.I'm researching that case undercover since the day i found her and it's been many days i still have no clue.

I reached her apartment thinking all of that then  went to her room but I couldn’t find the notebook.I can clearly remember she didn’t carry it today,it must be in here.I started searching it everywhere. No trace at all.Under her pillow I found something. It's a handwritten paper.There’s a number named (taekwondo) and it says meeting at 10am. 

So she's in a meeting with that man.But Taekwondo?

It's a Martial Art.It's really obvious why she wants to learn it. 

But where is that fucking notebook?

Suddenly there's a ring in my phone. It's fin. 

“Where are you man?” We've a mission, do you remember?”

“I'll be, hello?”

God! My phone's dead.I need to charge it.

As I connected the plug in I noticed something different. 

It's not what it looks like.

It's a hidden drawer.

As soon as I started searching for the key I heard a noise from the parking lot. 

“She's home”

Without wasting a second I went to the second exit door to her apartment. Before

She came in and I made my way back.