Hibashkil

Hibashkil

It's fun outside.People are everywhere busy with their own stuff.We walked past the park side.People are way back to their roots after morning exercise.It's been months i notice my surroundings this way.I'm not a nature girl by the way.I like my room dark.I kinda feeling relief today i don't know why but after all i had suffered i actually needed something like today.

“Thanks” i said to the person walking behind me.

“It's me who should Thank you,Princess.It's my honor to have my morning breakfast with you and top of that it's gonna be my lucky day cause the person I saw after opening my eyes this morning is You”

“You saw the floor first,Mister.” i said to him taunting. 

“Huh?” he said, surprised. 

“So where are we going?” i asked

“Anywhere you want” oh god! He's full of himself.

We went to my favorite restaurant.I ordered one chocolate milkshake and a burger.He's having a cup of coffee.

“Aren't you Hungry?” 

“Don't worry,i'll have my food”

“So how's your project going?” I asked to break the silence. 

“Ah, it's stressful. No clue at all.”

“What clue?” He looked surprised and depressed at the same time.

“NOTHING” he said, adding extra pressure to his tune.He's acting bizarre.

For the first time since I met him I noticed his eyes.Dark Brown eyes with long lashes.His nose is all in shape,perfect cheekbones,he has sensual lips and from his outfit and shape he can describe as a handsome man i guess.Waitttttt he resembles someone.He resembles The great Jhoong Archen Aydin.How on earth i didn’t notice it before.

“Are you staring at me?” he asked, looking directly into my eyes.

It's pretty uncomfortable to answer that question. So I pretended like I was staring at something else.

“Look, food is here” I managed to say.

I'm already full after taking a few bites and then I look at him.He knew exactly what i wanted to say.He took the plate from my side and he finished the rest.

“See,i told you i'll have my food.” he taunts. 

“For how long have you been following me?” I asked , looking concerned. 

“As much as I can remember, it's been 3 years already. “

“THREE years!!!! And I never noticed you until you showed up yourself.What are you actually,Mr.Humain Adhan?”

“I'm just a common man,Princess.Don't think too much.” he said, petting my cheekbones.

“What's your next destiny then?”

“Are you talking about our future or are you asking where I am going after leaving you here?Princess,you're already treating me like your boyfriend,see I told you.”

“Delusional Asshole”