Mock test

As day skips,soon it is the day of the mock test. This test will prove of who lost the bet of being top of the class. It's a very important day for both Shaira and Aarav since they both want to be the top of the class.

  SHAIRA'S POV :-
  That day finally arrive when i will prove to that Aarav boy that the top position belongs to me. I am getting a little nervous here....but why ?
I take deep breathes and calm down,i get ready for college and revise again n again for the test.
I hear mom calling me for breakfast so i go downstairs and find everyone waiting for me.
Sorry for being late i was just revising everything quickly,i tell others waiting on the table.
No worries dear and don't be nervous you will do great on the test,dad said.
I felt so better after hearing dad's words it work like med on my wounds,i now feel the confidence coming back.

After eating breakfast i went out to thr bus stop just then i spot a similar figure.
Getting close to the bus stop i realize that its Aarav.
Bruh!.. in this important day! The first person i see is him ! It won't get any worse right ? I just hope everything turns out well.

I step forward and sit on the bench for the bus , as we were waiting for the bus i saw a random biker pass by and i locked eyes with him for a sec....still i was mesmerized by both the biker and bike.
'Hah i wish i'd meet a biker',i whisper to myself forgetting that i am not alone.
Just then i heard him saying i hope you never.
I turn to him and ask what did he say and he has the AUDACITY ! To say it again on my face.....
Do you have any problem ? You are telling me that even when i wasn't taking to you !,i told him.
He didn't said anything,so i was sure that he was at fault and he realised it so i forced mydelf to stay silent and focus on the revision for the test.

AARAV'S POV :-
So today's the mock test...i almost forgot but i don't need to worry cause i know that she will lose and then will get embarrassed.....ooh i would love to see her losing.
I head out after breakfast to the bus stop and sit their waiting for the bus.

Early morning view hits the spot...
As i was admiring the view of the birds chirping,wind blowing...then i spotted someone coming to the bus stop at first i ignored but then i realized that its non other than Ms.Sinha.
Then i remembered that she lives in the same neighborhood. I try to act nonchalant but her presence just disgusts me.
She takes a sit besides me and waits for the bus.
Just then i spot a biker coming this way,he's got my favorite bike it looks so cool.

Just when i was admiring the bike i heard her whisper 'i wish i'd meet a biker' and it really got me disgusted even more as i try to control my laugh....i whispered i hope you don't and she heard it shit! She heard it
Calm down Aarav what can she even do,i assured myself just then she shouted at me but i stay silent and wait for the bus.

   (Time skips) soon there test result came . Everyone is really nervous and exicted at the same time.
They both go to see their resluts and get shocked to see that both of them are on Number 1. They shoot glare at each other and go to the class teacher for clarification.
  The class teacher shows them their test paper that they both scored full marks so they both topped the class but they weren't happy to hear it,so they go on their ways to calm down.

As school ends they both again face each other on the bus stop..
And finally Shaira speaks up
Shaira- you cheated on the test ?
Aarav - huh! wt- are you stupid! ? Why would i cheat i am the top student.
Shaira - you didn't saw the result i am the top now.
Aarav - you really are stupid, there was also my name
Shaira- you clearly cheated there is no way you can score the same as me  !
Aarav - you know what you are stupid,dumb and i hope you never meet a biker
Shaira- you!!! Listen mr. Khan or whatever you are just stay away from me !
Aarav (whisper)- like i want to stay close.

Hello sweathearts! I hope you are loving the story if you have any suggestion then tell me and follow my insta page for updates and spoilers.
Id-  _shadow_scribe.7