Part 2

Only a few days after finding out she's pregnant, Taylor finds herself getting ready for her next Eras Tour show.

Milan Night 1.

One thing about Taylor is, no matter what is going on in her personal life, she is getting on that stage and putting on a show for her fans.

So, despite the tiredness and nausea she was feeling, Taylor pulls on her barbie pink lover bodysuit and matching boots.

Travis had to report for training camp which means she won't get to see him for a little while. They've been face-timing every day but doing this without him is way harder.

After composing herself in the mirror and pushing away all her feelings, Taylor makes her way to the stage.

—————————————————

The show had finally finished and Taylor was finally in bed. Despite a few moments of panic caused by the feeling of nausea, it went well.

Taylor was almost falling asleep before her phone starts vibrating beside her. Picking it up, she taps the answer button and Travis' face appears on the screen

"Hey baby!" Taylor smiles, she loves when he calls her that, "Hiiiii"

"How are you feeling?" Travis asks, "Not too bad, i'm exhausted though, very different to the normal post show tiredness"

"Well, you are pregnant now Tay" Travis laughs, "on top of being the superstar you are! Just make sure you're resting as much as you can sweetheart"

"I can't wait to see you Trav" Taylor sighs, "It's much easier when you're here to rub my feet"

"Ooooh i see, it's not me you miss, it's the foot rubs" Travis laughs, followed by a giggle from Taylor "It won't be long now baby, you've only got a few weeks before you can join me"

"I cannot wait to get home to you" Taylor smiles, "I can't wait to give you a squeeze girl"

————————————————————

hey this was more of a filler than anything, the tiktok that inspired me was actually for a little later but i felt i needed to get some background first haha