Part 3

14th November 2024

Today was the day.

After finishing up the European leg of the eras tour, Taylor had a couple of months off, and it was well needed.

Today though, was the first day of the final leg of the tour and now at 22 weeks pregnant, the day she tells the world she's having a baby.

During the break, Taylor was spending as much time as she could at home with Travis. Having the time to themselves to finally process the fact they were going to be parents, to figure everything out, to plan and to make a start on their baby's nursery, was just what they needed. They were taking advantage of every moment they had between Travis' football games, all of which Taylor went to.

There had been some speculation about whether Taylor was pregnant during her break after being spotted wearing more sweaters to games than her usual crop top. Luckily, it had blown over pretty quickly.

Travis didn't have a game today which meant he could be at the show tonight, and Taylor was grateful to have the support. He had already spent the last hour hyping her up while she was getting ready.

Considering the last show Taylor played, she was only 10 weeks along, some adjustments had to be made to her tour outfits.

Travis was helping Taylor with the zip on the lover bodysuit as they both stood in front of the mirror. Once it was done, Travis slid both of his hands around either side of Taylor's waist, his hands landing on her bump.

"It's definitely noticeable, isn't it?" Taylor says, looking the the reflection of Travis' hands, he doesn't say anything before she talks again, "It doesn't matter, even if people start talking, they'll know in a couple of hours anyway"

——————————————————

Just a few hours later, Taylor was below the stage doing the quick costume change for The Tortured Poets Department set. Having made it through the majority of the show already, she was definitely finding this more difficult than before but still, she was having so much fun.

Within a minute, Taylor finds herself back on stage beginning 'But Daddy I Love Him'.

She can see Travis in the VIP tent hyping her up, he and Tree are the only people in the stadium that know what's about to happen.

There's butterflies in her stomach as she approaches the end of the song.

Skipping up the stage and back towards her dancers, she's preparing herself for her next move.

"Screaming but daddy i love himmm"

Taylor turns back towards the audience, wide smile on her face before she looks directly into the camera in front of her, turning to the side,

"i'm having his baaabyyy" she sings while pulling her free hand down her bump, pulling her dress tighter at the bottom in a way that shows it off.

The roar from the crowd is instant and insanely loud. Taylor's smile only gets bigger. Leaving a hand under her bump as she spins around, "and youuu, should see your faces!"

"oh my god, you should see your faces!" Taylor continues singing, finishing the song and going straight into the claps before 'So High School' begins.
Taylor watches as the crowd go insane around her, making her giggle. She always knew they'd be supportive of her, no matter what.

Sitting on the bleachers, Taylor begins singing, eyes locked with Travis the entire time, huge smiles on their faces. Taylor has never felt so content.

"You know what you wanted," Taylor sings "and boy you got her" replacing her usual hair flick with a rub of her hand across her belly. The crowd goes wild again. Travis, who didn't know she was planning that, laughs and rubs his hands over his face, disbelief washing over him that this is his life and the lady on stage is his girl.

Eventually, Taylor makes it to the acoustic set and it's her first chance to really speak to the crowd. Changing into her dress and making her way over to the mic, the roars from the crowd have to be breaking some sort of record.

"welcome to the acoustic set!" Taylor says, throwing her hands in the air and smiling, "this is the part of the show i look forward to every night. tonight especially, you guys have been so generous and supportive, so thank you for that!"

The guitar mashup Taylor chose for tonight was 'Mary's Song and Timeless' followed by 'Never Grow Up and You're On Your Own, Kid'.

——————————————————

The stage lowers after Karma and Taylor immediately spots Travis. He smiles and begins to walk towards her, "Come here, girl" he smiles. Taylor runs to meet him, flinging her arms around his body as they sway together.

"That was incredible, Tay!" he kisses her head a few times, "You're incredible!"

"I can't believe how loud they were out there!" Taylor says, "It was insane!"

Taylor's made a habit of not changing out of the midnights bodysuit before leaving but feeling uncomfortable, she changes into a soft and more comfortable dress which clings to the curve of her belly.

Travis wraps his arm around Taylor's shoulders, Taylor wrapping hers around his waist. Together, they began the walk through to the car. The stadium has quite an open exit, so they walk past crowds of fans still in the stands, screaming and clapping for them. As the couple come into clear view, Travis lets go and runs a few steps ahead, opening his arms to present Taylor. He does this quite often now and it never fails to make her blush. Taylor laughs and runs forward to him, lacing their hands together and using her free one to splay across her bump. Travis places a kiss on the side of her head as they continue walking, getting closer to going out of view, they wave to the crowd a few more times before disappearing.

Safely in the car, Taylor leans her head on Travis' shoulder, "God, that is so much more exhausting than i thought it would be" she laughs, "and my feet huuuurt"

"You did an amazing job, baby" Travis squeezes her hand and uses his other to rub the underside of her belly, "Couldn't be more proud of someone"

Hey! this is the idea i got from the tiktok, about how taylor would announce a pregnancy with but daddy i love him haha! hope you enjoy! let me know if you have any ideas! there may not be anymore parts to this idk but if you have ideas for other stories lmk