Part 5

After finishing the next couple shows, Taylor had a few days to decompress before the next ones.

Although the whole world was already talking about her pregnancy, she still wanted to put the story into her own narrative.

A couple weeks ago, a few days after their 20 week scan, Taylor and Travis had taken some photos she was hoping to use as an instagram announcement. They had set up Taylor's camera, wanting to capture the moment just the two of them alone.

After posting the wrap up of the weekends shows, Taylor clicked the button to make another new post.
She selects just one image from her camera roll and types a single white heart emoji into the caption.

She curls up into Travis on their couch and he kisses her head softly as Taylor presses 'post'

She curls up into Travis on their couch and he kisses her head softly as Taylor presses 'post'. She takes a deep breath before locking her phone and putting it on the coffee table beside them. The pair spend the rest of their evening cuddling on the couch and watching 'American Pie'.

————————————————

With the NFL season in full swing, Taylor was about to make her first public appearance since the announcement. As suspected, the internet had blown up with their image plastered in every corner. The fans had been so supportive and excited, and for that, Taylor was grateful.

With no reason to hide and feeling confident in her ever changing body, Taylor had pulled on a simple long sleeve black fitted maxi dress. She knew the cameras would be on her already and didn't want to draw even more attention to herself with her outfit. After all, she was just there to support Travis. Taylor left her hair alone, natural curls framing her face, and clasped her 87 necklace around her neck.

Just as she was finishing getting ready, Travis appears behind her "I'll see you after the game, baby" he says, pressing a kiss on the side of her head.

Taylor turns around to hug him, "Good luck, you'll kill it!"

Travis smiles and leans in, hands slipping around her waist as he presses his lips against hers. They pull away, lips still lingering, "I love you, girl" he whispers "I love you too"

Travis presses another deep kiss on Taylor's lips, "Mwah" he dramatises causing Taylor to giggle. Travis drops down so he's eye level with her growing bump, hands placed on either side. "Mwah" he presses a kiss against her stomach before leaving her side, calling a last 'i love you' behind him.

————————————————

Taylor stands in front of the glass separating their suite from the rest of the stadium, surrounded by all their friends and family as they watch Travis on the field.

Taylor jumps up and down, clapping with everyone when Travis scores a touchdown. Feeling the baby move when she settles, Taylor places a hand on the top of her bump, rubbing slightly.

She doesn't notice as the camera falls onto her, the commentators pointing her out, "As always, Kelce's wife, Taylor Swift is in the box. The pair have recently announced they're expecting their first child."

The camera switches back to the field where the game is becoming intense. Taylor stands with one hand against the glass, really focusing on what is going on as the other hand rubs circles around her belly.

Not too much time later, The Chiefs are being declared the games winner and Taylor leaps out of her seat to celebrate with everyone. She heads down with Donna and Ed to meet Travis just off the field. He runs over and picks her up, spinning her around. Travis puts her down and kisses her, before pulling her into a tight hug, "You are unbelievable! That was electric!" Taylor gushes.

"Thank you for being here baby" Travis says, swaying her in their hug.

The couple pull away, Taylor allowing him some time with his parents. Eventually, Travis returns and holds his hands on either side of Taylor's bump as he kisses her softly again, "I'm so proud of you" Taylor smiles.

——————————————

Just a short one because I couldn't stop thinking about Taylor one day showing up to Travis's games with a ring on her finger/pregnant whoops

If you'd like a superbowl edition, let me know!