Chapter 4:- Engagement

It was a bright morning. Ragini got ready and went to her work. As she entered Ahaan's cabin, he wasn't present there. She was about to leave when she bumped into someone. She was about to fall, but the person caught her just in time. Ragini's eyes were closed at that moment while the person was staring at her.

"She is cute; her facial expressions are just perfect, and her work is amazing," said the person, amused. But after coming back to his senses, he said, "What am I doing? She is my intern and nothing else," as he helped Ragini stand properly.

Ragini carefully looked at the person and was slightly shocked.

"Good morning, sir," she said, stammering.

"Good morning. What were you doing?" he asked, Ahaan, with a confused expression.

"Sir, today you have a meeting with Mr. Khanna at XYZ restaurant in the evening," said Ragini with a smile.

"Okay, you will be accompanying me to this meeting, so be ready," said Ahaan with a smile as he went to his cabin.

Ragini was just looking at him. After an hour, they headed towards the restaurant for their meeting.

"Good evening, Mr. Verma," said Ahaan with a warm smile.

"Good evening, Ahaan. How is it going?" asked Mr. Verma.

"Fine," said Ahaan with a smile.

They discussed the plan and the deal, and as they knew each other personally, they talked about some more things. After some time, Ahaan and Ragini came out of the restaurant.

"You are quite observant," said Ahaan with a smirk.

"What, sir?" said Ragini, confused.

"I saw you taking notes while I was dealing with the clients. It is a good thing; keep it up," said Ahaan, praising Ragini.

"Thank you, sir," Ragini replied with a warm smile.

They were both about to leave the place, but Ragini's leg slipped, and Ahaan held her in time. They had a cute eye lock, and someone from a distance clicked their picture. Ahaan made Ragini stand straight.

"I am sorry," said Ragini, looking nervous.

"No problem. Let's proceed to office work," said Ahaan.

They both went to the office and completed their work. In the evening, Ragini left the office and went directly to the bouquet shop. There, she saw Laksh and Swara.

"Hi everyone!" Ragini greeted with a smile.

"Hi Ragini! Come, let's go," Swara said with a smile.

The trio went shopping and saw many dresses. Ragini wanted something simple, so she was looking at several dresses. Ragini and Laksh bought dresses, and they both spent time together. Ragini was developing a soft corner for Laksh. They all enjoyed dinner out, and only after a few hours did Ragini and Swara return home. They both went to their rooms and slept. Ragini was really confused but happy for her engagement tomorrow.

The next day, the Ragini's house was beautifully decorated. The lights were bright, and the laughter of the guests could also be heard. They were all giggling and enjoying themselves. The house was adorned with light pink lights. After a minute, the Meheshwari family arrived, and everyone greeted each other with smiles. Laksh was standing on the stage.

After a few minutes, Swara brought Ragini downstairs. They both looked extremely gorgeous. Swara made Ragini stand beside Laksh, and everyone danced and enjoyed the celebration. Laksh and Ragini gave a romantic dance performance while Swara felt jealous watching them. After a while, Swara and Sanskar also performed a romantic dance. Both families liked this couple, and they wanted to fix their alliance as well.

After a minute, everyone stood beside Laksh and Ragini. Laksh and Ragini exchanged rings, and everyone was happy with the engagement. They all blessed the couple with happiness.

The day went like this: happily and with laughter. The next day, everyone was present at the dining table for breakfast.

"Swara, what do you think about Sanskar?" asked Shekhar.

Swara thought for a minute. "I don't want to come between Ragini and Laksh, and it would be good if I marry Sanskar."

After thinking, she replied, "He is good, and I sort of like him."

Shekhar and the rest of the family smiled upon hearing this. They called the Maheshwari family and informed them about this. The Maheshwari family and Ragini's family decided to marry both couples on the same day, so they planned to do Sanskar and Swara's engagement as soon as possible. Laksh was really shocked to hear this piece of news, as he never expected this from Swara.

**************************************

So here is the new update. Hope you all like this update and if liked it do vote and comment down your views. Thanks for giving your precious time to my story.

**************************************