Chapter Five

I pulled Kailaieah into my arms as the door opened, revealing Darren. He looked at me curiously. "Who were you talking to?" He questioned. "Kai" I answered, looking down at my small baby. He slightly nodded before holding the door open for Kai and I. We went back to the hotel after that. All I could think about was that call-And it was making me extremely paranoid. I swear, you can't trust anyone in this world. My husband is dead, My life as well as the life of my child may be in jeopardy. I just wanted to go back home. I wanted everything to go back to how it used to be, although I knew nothing would EVER be the same again. It can't be-Not without Joe. He's my everything. We've been through so much...

*Joe's P.O.V*

   Bruno and I arrived at headquarters at around one. We were directed into the squad room where Cap greeted us. "Okay, We have put together a way for you to go in"-"That's just it, WHERE am I going?" I questioned curiously. "YOU are not going anywhere" He spoke. He moved to the side revealing Derrick. I smiled as we shook hands. "Let's go get'em" Derrick spoke. "Okay, Now, We received information about the whereabouts of Darren Wilson. Now, The closest lead to YOUR family Joe, Is MY family. Look, They have my wife and two daughters-If you find them, you won't be very far away from your wife and daughter. Derrick, we've put your family in protective custody until this mission is complete. Just last night, We received a call from who we presume to be Tara Minteff. One of the missing team members. Unfortunately, We were not able to trace the EXACT location. BUT we have a team on that as we speak. Cap nodded at the tech who sat at the computer. The tech cliqued some buttons and the audio began to play. "This is Tara, code 751. I have a location on possible suspect. Still active at 33.3333 N, 44.4333 E. I am in contact with Yellow bird 07 who I have located to be at 33.2919 N, 44.0656 E." The voice spoke. It was DEFNATELY Tara. Tara called Kailaieah Yellow Bird. Tara is indian, so when I found out that Nicole was pregnant, she had a whole ceremony for her. That's where she officially named Kai Yellow Bird. "She has eyes on Kailaieah" I realized. I told Cap and Derrick the whole story..."Code 751, that's my team" I said. Tara was going after Nicole. "She's going for Nicole. Look, you guys HAVE to track that number. Find out its EXACT location."-" I think those numbers may be coordinates" Derrick injected. I nodded. Cap had the tech type in the coordinates..."The first coordinate is Baghdad, Iraq" The tech spoke up. We were all fully focused on the screen as the tech worked. "That must be where Dalibour is" Derrick spoke. We nodded, fully considering his idea. "The other coordinate is...Abu Ghirab, Iraq" The tech said. "That's where my family is" I spoke. I motioned at Bruno as we rushed out, with Derrick following close behind. "Get out flight ready, we're going to Iraq" I instructed Cap, Not even giving him a chance to decline. I was going to get my family-There's no doubt about that.

* Nicole's  P.O.V *

  That night, I got a text from the same number that had called me earlier. It read: il mercato dietro l'angolo. I knew who it was. Tara, She knew I spoke Italian-I'm half Italian. The text said: The market on the corner. I knew she wanted to meet me there. How was I suppose to get out without Darren knowing. I couldn't. His room was right across from ours, He's got ears like an elephant and a nose like a bloodhound. I had to make a way-I was getting out of here.