The Forest (frerard, boyxboy, SLENDERMAN!)

This is a new paranormal frerard. cheers! enjoy :) please vote and comment, tell me what you think of it so far. I have a great idea for a plot, wait and see ;)

I know I'm too young to be thinking about it just yet. But let's face it, what teen doesn’t?

Everyone does. Everyone

I didn’t really think about it, actually, before all of this began

Before my life was genuinely ruined. Well, at least I thought it was.

You see, I was never a happy person. I mean, in general. My attitude wasn’t too nice either, to say the least. In fact, it was actually quite spiteful. Or in other words. I was a complete and utter asshole. Literally.

I guess the reason I was such an asshole was related to the fact that I hated the world, the society, and my life.

Lets go back a few seconds, to the fact that I was too young to think about what I was thinking about at the moment.

I was thinking about the meaning of life.

I know, I know, such a cheeky cliché, but right now I couldn’t get my mind off it.

I mean, what the fuck was I even doing here? Why am I alive, what is my task on earth? And mostly, why do I even deserve all of this?

Oh, never mind. I guess I am never getting an answer to that.

What I was sure of was that I certainly did NOT deserve all of this.

Now let's go back to me being an asshole. About two months ago they I was sent to therapy. No, no, no, nothing like what you're thinking, I wasn’t mentally ill or some shit.  I guess at some point my parents just got really fed up with my behavior and lack of communication because I found myself sitting at doctor Tennant's office every week, which was enough to explain why they did it.

Of course, they would notice that they're child is an anti-social asshole, but they wouldn’t notice about me completely hating my own life. Not even ONCE asking me if something was wrong. I don’t think that parents should be as ignorant as they were. But then again, I wouldn’t rather the parents who need to memorize every little thing their kid does. And I would DEFINETLY not prefer the kind of parents who hug and kiss you all day long.

Actually, I couldn’t even bother to be touched at the slightest. I don’t know if it was a phobia, or just my weird thing. If a person approaches to touch me, I take a step back. I didn’t really control it actually. When I think about it I'm actually quite thankful that mom and dad never touch me. No, I'm serious. They really don’t ever touch me, not even a handshake. I am grateful for that.

You know, actually I think it is my fault that they haven’t noticed my depression. I mean, I am doing a great job by covering it with layers of a disgusting arrogant person.

But never mind that now.

I know that therapy is supposed to help me, but I think it's actually sinking me even deeper through that dark void called depression. I don’t think my parents even noticed. But I am definitely not going to tell them that myself. I'm fine. I don’t need help.

The door opened with a loud creek, revealing my moms irritating face.

"Put the guitar down, Frank. It's time to go." I sighed and put the guitar on my bed, then nodded slightly as she closed the door behind her. Time to go to therapy! Yay! (Not.)