Chapter 1

Nico pov

I was what you would call your average depressed emo boy, I hated everyone except my family (Mostly my sister hazel). People just always got on my nerves and they were just annoying in general.

Right now I was just working at McDonald's. Yes, you read right.Anyways,a boy with blonde hair and bright teal eyes walked in. He was wearing a smiley face shirt with jeans and yellow converse.

I wasn't one to consider love but the boy that just walked in was stunning. He walked right in front of me and spoke. "Hello, Could I get a large fry and cheese burger with a orange fanta?". His voice was practically perfect, like a melody, I spoke quickly. "Y-Yeah, that will be $16.76". I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

The blonde spoke again "alright, here your go,keep the change". I took the money and almost blushed when his hand brushed mine, it was so much warmer compared to my cold one. I blushed when I realized I was staring and finally found my voice.

"Th-Thank you, your order will be ready s-soon".

"Your welcome". He smiled at me before sitting at one of the booths. I felt my heart flutter and put the order in. I continued doing peoples orders,occasionally sneaking glances at the blonde boy.

Time skip~

My shift was over and the blonde boy already left but I noticed (I kinda watched him alot) that his name was Will solace. I would have to look into it later.I grabbed my stuff and started walking home.

My brain was still thinking about him. His blonde hair,his bright blueish-teal eyes, like an ocean or the sky. I could get lost in them, his freckles and his lips....what was I thinking?. What was happening to me?

I decided to stop thinking about Jim but it was hard. I got home and went to my room. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, I started dreaming about......