Chapter 2

Nico pov

I had a dream about the boy yesterday. I decided not to talk about it because of what happened in it...Besides the point,I didn't have the greatest awakening because my sister woke me up by pushing my off he bed. I can't stay mad at her though so I just threw a pillow at her.

"Seriously,Hazel?!"

She laughed. "Yes,Nico,you can't stay asleep all day. I just wanted to tell you I'm going out and I'll be back in a couple hours. Dad is at work and so is mom. Love you, bye."

"Love you too" I mumbled.

I got up, I didn't have work yet so I went on my computer. I started doing research on the boy I saw yesterday. He lived alone...perfect. I noticed he also family but didn't live with them. He had a security system so I (I didn't meant to it just happened) hacked into it and watched it o see if he was home.

My breath hitched when I saw him. He was shirtless and in sweatpants. His hair clung to his head, I figured he just took a shower and....wow...he looked so hot. His body was toned and only made him hotter. I couldn't help but state. How could he so casually walk around like this. I didn't know.

I continued to watch him, just admiring him. I soon realized something, he was mine and mine only. I couldn't let anyone have him, the only other time I felt like this was when I liked Percy Jackson.

Don't even get me started on him. He was on a field trip with my sister, Bianca and my mom was a chaperone, while they were flying back the plane crashed and he was one of the only survivors. I saw him as my idol, that was before he let me sister die!I was furious and would have hurt him if my emotions didn't take over.

I didn't even realize my fist was clenched until I looked down at my hand. I slowly relaxed it and went back to watching this Will guy. He looked so fucking hot. I just....I couldn't.

My eyes widened when I suddenly saw him looking at his camera I was watching him in.

Then....