TOUGH LOVE

❝ I hate when we fight, sucks when we fight ❞

BAKING WAS HER specialty, Bridget Heart.
Her baking was phenomenal, Seeing her best friend Ella enjoying the little cakes or cupcakes she would bring to school would brighten her day, squealing with joy as Ella would compliment her skills.

She was happy that her hobby was worthy of compliments, she would laugh them off but they meant a lot to her.

Infact, The girl smiled more than she rested her face, She could never imagine not laughing all day. Nothing upset the girl to the point of anger—and that was the problem.

____

HIS HATRED FOR that pink haired girl was undeniable. Though, he wasn't exactly sure why he disliked her so much.. Maybe it was his loyalty to Uliana that made him despise the girl. She was too excited. Too happy and she smiled way too much for his liking.

why was she always so happy?

He knew he was a villain and she was..from wonderland or something but it irritated him when she was brought up in conversation. Her name annoyed him.

He didn't like people, he kept to himself and his group of friends. People had limited information about him, he didn't like his own stories shared to the world—and that was the problem.

- CAST -

RUBY ROSE TURNER as...

BRIDGET HEART

____________________________

JOSHUA ROBERT COLLEY as...

JAMES HOOK

____________________________

REST OF THE CAST AS THEMSELVES

____________________________

TOUGH LOVE

_