chapter: 2 if everything was like Among us

on the fungle map. Judah was pouring some Pepsi, but when he opened the bottle he realized that it was open so he didn't have any more gas, so he immediately reported the crime "where?" everyone asked as they were being teleported to the meeting table.

"someone let the Pepsi lose its gas so now it's a regular Pepsi without gas." everyone gasped. "okay" Elijah said putting his hands on the table. "is anyone sus?" asked. everyone nodded saying no

then everyone decided to jump, "okay, mom gave us each a list of chores to do them" said shiloh. "and remember there are 3 impostors" Elijah made us remember, then he turned both ways and then ended up going to the right.

                  3 person pov:

They were all doing their tasks, some of them were in duos, Luna and Micah were together to protect themselves and take care of the impostors while Luna was doing tasks while Micah was talking to her. She had a feeling that a girl with a pink monkey was watching them with bad vibes. She didn't. He gave it importance and everything was going well... until there was a reactor sabotage while Luna was going to fix it, she ran into the girl with the pink monkey on the road with an annoyed and quite worrying look.

"Excuse me, can you get out of the way, you're covering it up when you're in front of me," Luna said to the girl with the pink monkey. "First, my name is Michelle, second, I can't allow someone like you to give you good vibes when you don't have any Santa vibes because you give me bad vibes when I see you with Micah." "What?" Luna asks with an expression of being confused and then Michelle made her, yes, Luna was out by Michelle Michelle was an imposter. "What did I do to her to make her despise me so much? I don't even know her" she says, thinking out loud.

                      Outside

A few minutes pass and that Elijah who is in the blue jumpsuit is expelled. "Apparently those who are intelligent in quotes come out first, and you deserved it for having told me in the previous round," Elijah said to Luna. "I agree with that." she tells him. That's when they start to talk about stupid and meaningless things. "Wait. Aren't you the guy that I didn't like in the Playtime project? Yes, it's you, what I was missing," Luna says. "Great, it had to be the unbearable girl from the playtime project." At that point they begin to argue about stupid things until Luna decides to leave on her own again.

I hope you enjoyed it. I know it was short but well lack of imagination I guess. In this story, the Nelsons' mother returned, so Shiloh said "Mom gave us a list of tasks to each of us, do them" and if you want to know why, I recommend you watch the first two parts that are not named chapters so that you understand the personality, character and way of being and how the Nelsons' mother returned with them, I notice that I do not have a fixed day or schedule, that depends more on my imagination. See you in the next chapter, bye.❤️🧡💛💚🩵💜🖤🤍🩷💗💟