chapter:4 project playtime in real life 2

This chapter is based on this video because it would be in the area where they are also in this one it would be between the middle of that video above and between the middle of the Poppy Playtime Chapter 1 because how the video above ends is how the Poppy Playtime Chapter begins. 1 (it would be while the Nelsons in the video above are in project playtime, that is, after that before it appears with Poppy's note playtime 1) it would also explain why Elijah and Luna have quite a grudge against each other, without more to say, let's start with the flashback chapter long

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                 FLASHBACK

at the m.o.m. The Nelsons are informed that they have to go to Project Playtime so: Shiloh, Elijah, David, Sarina, Cole and a girl named Luna are on their way on the train going straight to Project Playtime.

"Welcome to project playtime, you've come here to extract the toy resources and if you find the other toys it's because the team before you freed them so be very careful, good luck" says a voice over one of the train's speakers.

"Shiloh, where are the others? Do you have any idea where they could be? Why didn't they come?" Elijah asks "Aammmm I don't know, I have no idea, mom had told me that they were the previous group of extractions but I don't know where they are because they haven't returned yet" she answers "it's strange" Elijah says "super strange" she answers.

After looking at the BHS "okay well find the toy pieces, put them where they need to be put and that would be it" Elijah explains looking at everyone "let's see everyone who came: me, shiloh, david, sarina, cole, aaaaand I think let no one be better, let's separate" says Elijah. everyone nods and separates.

David's povs:

I was going to a pattern of colors, that is, the puzzles of where I was. Everything was going well until... I made a mistake in a pattern and then Boxy appeared in front of me. He started to run but since he was a few centimeters away from me, he easily caught me while he took me somewhere I didn't know where. I shouted "everyone run for your lives" to stop him. that the others would listen to me and get away from there. Boxy took me to a place where I could go down a slide and when I finished it I found big tubes and inside some baby huggy buggies. I needed help to get out of there.

Elijah's povs:

I was with Shiloh finishing the puzzles of the tore, the first part that came out of it was ready, we went to put it where it had to be placed. "The first part of the toy is already there" I shouted, warning the others who were there. "There are only 5 more parts left" Shiloh shouted, warning the others. We both went to where there was a huggy buggy place until I ran into someone, a girl I had never seen in my life.

"Who are You?" I asked "My names is luna" she said. "Cute name" Shiloh tells him "thank you" he thanks him "and Why did you come besides work?" Shiloh asks "I would like not to answer and talk less, it's not that I don't want to talk but I'm in a bad mood because of something that happened to me before I came here and I don't want to offend anyone" Luna answers. "Ooo-ok" I say and Shiloh and I agree.

At that point, the 3 of them stay together completing another puzzle in another tower, everything was going well until Luna got confused patterns again and again, her bad mood was increasing, it was noticeable, so without bad intentions, I put her aside so that Shiloh and I could complete it. the puzzle, luna got upset with that but I didn't give it any importance. Everything was going normally, I separated from Shiloh, leaving Luna alone or so I thought.

Luna was still in a bad mood, I continued not giving it any importance while we completed another puzzle together, Boxy appeared from behind, as Luna was distracted, I didn't notice it because she could see him behind me and there I would have warned her but no, Boxy scared us both, we started to run but Mommy also appeared. They had locked us in, I don't know how, but she was able to escape from them but I couldn't. He left me there and they caught me staying with David, which made him crazy about abandoning me. It wasn't bad because I had no choice. I was the one who was angry about it because I misinterpreted it and I had thought that he left me, but well, details.

Shiloh's povs:
I had separated from Elijah and Luna and from then on I didn't find them again. I'm sure they were solving some other puzzle together. Meanwhile, Son and Cole were solving more puzzles. Only the last toy piece was missing when the Agarea appeared boxy in front of me. With the toy piece I ran very fast and was able to escape from Boxy but I think and Cole couldn't and the last thing I heard from them was a scream out of fear.

anyway. I handed in the last piece of toy then I left to take it to the factory where there were some levers I meet Sarina we lower the lever Boxy appears Sarina luckily she was able to escape but I didn't Boxy took me on a slide where the others were Cole, David and Elijah "Where is sarina" I asked "we don't know" Elijah responded.

Sarina's povs:

I was looking for the boys and at the same time looking for the exit I found a television that told me that if I stayed alone I could leave and there was a train for only one person. I thought the boys were already arriving so I decided to leave on the train for one person. alone.

                3 person povs:

They were all trapped with the huggy buggies. They didn't know how to get out. They believed that no one else was missing or so they believed until a voice was heard and a hand appeared on the slide. "Guys, hold on to my hand very tightly," Luna says, lifting them all up, taking them out of the water. That place everyone ran to the train and they were able to leave on the train everyone danced and jumped in the air.

Elijah's povs:

I had returned home with Shiloh when I received a note that said:estabaeveryone thinks we disappeared but in reality we are still here find the flower. "Shiloh, you're gonna wanna see this" said.

End the flashback Luna's povs: outside       

"So that's why you hate each other and have so much resentment?" Micah asks me and I nod "it's because I misinterpreted everything and you get in a bad mood" Elijah tells me "that's all" I say and Elijah and I start arguing pointlessly.

I hope you enjoyed it a lot. Don't forget to read the first parts and chapters to understand everything. If you start reading this story, I want to clarify that the reason why Sarina left alone is because in the Poppy Playtime 2 video she appears since As I said, this video was after the one above but before the one about Poppy Playtime in Real Life and it was missing sarina, just that, well, see you in the next chapter bye.❤️🧡💛🩵💙💜🖤🤍🩷💗💟