chapter: 5 if everything was like Among us, the new babysitter?

In the map of the shapeshifting impostor better known as escapeability, Judah was looking to make tea from the little packet, when he made it and tried it it tasted disgusting and horrible and then he gasped when he realized that the tea was horrible because someone put poison poison in it. Rat to tea, Judah automatically reported the crime "where?" everyone asked as they were being teleported to the meeting table.

"Someone put rat poison in your tea," Judah said with a mixture of disgust and sadness, everyone gasped, "but what kind of psychopath does that?" Josiah asks with some disgust, "okay" Micah said putting his hands on the table "is anyone s-" he was interrupted when he saw Joselyn hupa on top of Luna's back "Jocelyn what are you doing here and why are you on Luna's back "? Micah asks Joselyn

"Well, well, I'm on vacation from a short vacation and my parents, I don't know why, but they wanted someone new to take care of me as a babysitter and since Luna is working babysitting, my parents decided to hire her," he answers. Joselyn to Micah, Micah, surprised by her answer, nods. "Well, there's no evidence of anything yet. I say let's move on." Shiloh said, "Skip," everyone said voting skip and everyone voted skip.

"Mom gave us each a list of chores, do them," says Shiloh, handing a list of chores to each of us, "and remember, there are 3 impostors," he says, choose, then lose, choose whether left or right, finally choose the right.

Luna's povs:

I was like in the warehouse area I was with Jocelyn who wanted to guide me to do the most fun tasks and when I mean fun I mean that she insisted on seeing the plants when she didn't have a plant task, so Micah comes up to us who was trying do the task of throwing the trash in front of me so I could see him and I made him trust the type of friend system finally he threw the trash in front of me and then I did the same task so he could see that he could also trust me in that they call To a meeting that was nothing serious, they only ended up dismissing Daniel for walking a few centimeters strangely and it turns out that he was an imposter, so I mean now I'm in communication with Joselyn and Micah, obviously doing tasks while we talk about anything.

"Luna, a question, why are you working as a nanny? I mean, why and what would be the objective of being a nanny?" Micah asks me, "Well, it may seem strange from what I'm saying, but for me, being a nanny would be like practicing how you should treat children, so my goal of being a nanny is to practice how to treat children well so that when I'm older and have children, I will treat you very well as a good mother that I want to be" I answer "yes, wait what?" Micah asks me, they called a meeting again nothing important after the meeting I mean now I'm alone with Joselyn he asked me why this time there are only 10 people in that they call a meeting this time there are only 3 of us Judah, Josiah and I I had forgotten that Mary was another imposter we had expelled.

"It's Luna, it has to be her," Josiah blames me. "What? No, Judah is not me, I swear, "Judah, think about it, we have never seen who she was with, I have never seen her do chores, she could have done Micah, who was the one she supposedly did the chores with, "Judah, I would never have done my alibi." Think about it, that would be something stupid, look, it's not me, I promise you" but they both voted for me and then while Joselyn was going home I went out. I'm happy I've never gotten as far as now. Meanwhile inside.

"Okay luna was... Not imposter" josiah said.While he swallows hard, I was not aware of anything until my expelled companions gasped and gasped too because I realized that Josiah was not Judah either, and he was Judah all the time. Judah remembers in flashbacks the crimes he committed as an impostor in That's why Judah's fellow impostors dance with him at a party inside, while outside we all stay arguing, while the impostors jump into the air.

I know they are short but it is a lack of imagination, I think, I promise that I will not leave this series in the middle at any time, I will not stop believing that those who liked it will like this series, do not forget to vote if you liked the chapter and now yes I say goodbye, see you in the next chapter bye.🫶🏻✨🌈❤️🧡💛💚🩵🤍🖤💙💜🩷💗💟