CHAPTER IV - Yes or No -

The morning after, they were laid on the couch, Meryl was leaned on John's chest, when John woke up he realized they were at the living room and Meryl had slept with him on the couch.
He was staring at her sleeping beauty's face and it really calmed him down to know that she was ok and right where he wanted her, on his side.

He carefully tries to get up without waking Meryl's up.

He decides to make the breakfast, but then he looks up to the watch and realizes how later it was and decides to cook lunch.

He had a little headache because of last night, anyway he wanted to cook lunch for Meryl.

Meryl's POV
I woke up and John wasn't there, I found it strange because I remembered I fell asleep with John besides me, so I get up and I was too dizzy. I thought to look for John but I just wanted to take a bath so the headache would disappear.
I went upstairs carefully and I began to fill up my bathtub with warm water. I was so tired that when I sat on the bathtub I closed my eyes, just resting, and thinking about what an amazing time I had with John.

John's POV
I went back to the living room to check Meryl and she wasn't there already. I checked the downstairs bathroom, the backyard and she wasn't there. I decided to go check her bedroom. I entered in her bedroom and she wasn't then I saw that her bathroom's door was ajar so I peered.

She was rubbing her legs with body lotion and she was wrapped in her bath towel, I thought in go away but I just couldn't. I've never seen her like that, she was so damn SEXY.

I started biting my lip, it was stronger than me, that woman was driving me crazy, I didn't know what to do.

Would it be better if I went back to the kitchen or would it be better if I lose my fear and admit what I was feeling?