CHAPTER VI - Our First Time -

THIS CONTAINS SMUT, MAKE SURE YOU REALLY WANNA READ THIS CHAPTER.
HAVE FUN !! XOXO

Meryl's POV
As I stood up John went down to the kitchen. It was an awkward situation, but it was the right one and I don't regret it.
I started to get myself something to dress, something simple, like a white dress.
I down the stairs and I run to the kitchen, I was barefoot so John didn't notice me. At a glance I wrapped my arms around John's back and I gave him a reassuring kiss on his neck. He turned around and he gave me a gentle kiss on my mouth, apologizing himself.
I said I didn't want to talk about what happened anymore, so he kissed me even harder, knowing it was all wonderful between us
He made us lunch, it was delicious, I was now knowing John's cooking skills.

We were both not working at the moment, so we just spent all day in my place talking, laughing, kissing and loving every minute together.
If I already knew it would be that good, it would've been me telling John that I loved him and I couldn't stand live without him.

John's POV
That first afternoon with Meryl, after I tell her I loved her, was the best, and it was only the first of many more!
It was dinner time and I just thought in invite Meryl for a real date, but at the same time I wanted to stay home in warmth and harmony of her house with her, only us
It was so funny and great that I forget about the time and we just started drinking some red wine.
Meryl was such a red wine lover.
It was only 11pm and we had already finished a bottle, Meryl drunk almost all, I just had something like 2 glasses.

Meryl's POV
I was getting so much fun. It was spring and it was a beautiful night outside.
I invited John to go outside and we were laid on the grass watching the shooting stars and I whispered.
"John? Is this the feeling of loving you?"
"I think it is" he said laughing
"So I think I love loving you, John" I said gazing at John's face lines
"I love loving you too, babe" he said noticing I was gazing at him

He pulls me closer and slightly runs his hand through my cheek and he whispers
"Mary, I've never loved any woman as I love you"
"Oh John you never called me Mary before, I love when you call me like that. John I feel the same about you..."
He kisses my forehead and then he kisses my lips... my cheek... my nose... my ear lobe... my neck... , it was feeling great and the slowly way he was kissing was teasing me.
I told him to go inside.
We climb up to my bedroom walking with our hands entwined.

We walked in in my bedroom.
"John, you know I love you and I think I'm ready, I want you to pass over the limits, I trust you as I don't trust anyone else" I said softly running my hand through John's jawline.
"Mary are you sure? Isn't it too ealy? Take your time, I don't want to press you"
"I'm ready. I know I am, I just feel it"
"Ok then..." John said smirking

He begins to kiss my lips while he runs his hand through my back and takes my dress off. His hand touch mine in a tender way. He leans me on the wall, I start taking his shirt off.
I'm already in my underwear, I put my hands on his belt and I began to undo it. I throw his trousers to the floor. I start to teasing him, playing a bit with his tongue. He puts his finger on my lips and he tells me he needs a minute.
He goes to the bathroom and I start to take off my underwear, so I'd flabbergast him.
I wanted him to love me even more.
I laid down on my bed and I turned my naked body to the bathroom's door as I put myself in a very sexy position
He opens the door and immediately his jaw falls down.
Just what I wanted!

John's POV
I thought an angel had come to Earth. It was what Meryl seemed, an angel.
I had already fallen in love with her soul and heart, now I had fallen for her beautiful body.
I crawled to her in the bed. I start giving soft kisses on her thigh climbing up to her hip, then to her waist up to her breasts.
I put my hand on her right breast and I begin to caressing it carefully. She helps me taking off my paints, in a fast move.
I start by kissing her left breast then I start sucking it a bit hard then harder and harder as a thiny moan comes out of her mouth.
I look at her face to check if I was hurting her and to ask if I could go further.
"Ahh John, yes you're hurting, but please, please don't stop..."

Meryl's POV
He starts thrusting really slowly, I had my legs wrapped around him.
He's kissing me as he's doing it.
Sometimes I stopped breathing.
I think I had never made love this way.

I was in heaven.